+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 316 of 922 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366416816 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    There's nothing wrong with liking Farage and Mogg!!!
    Really? You cannot be serious. Mind you, I suppose if you have no desire for political decency, no respect for social responsibility and a bizarre desire to set society back about a century and a half...you’re probably right.

Now you put it like that, maybe MOP has a point: bring back the workhouses.

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    What about the third one ? Although the other two says a lot about you.
    Not liking them says a lot about you too!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Really? You cannot be serious. Mind you, I suppose if you have no desire for political decency, no respect for social responsibility and a bizarre desire to set society back about a century and a half...you’re probably right.
    53% agree with me! I'm a majority not a minority!

How do you work that out? I didn’t know we’d had a referendum on the virtues of Farage and Mogg. The former has never managed to win enough support to be an MP and the latter would doubtless have done well in Dickensian Britain...Workhouses indeed Rog...only this time probably without the gruel.

There is evidence of a substantial swing away from Brexit as I knew it would,so in order to reflect true democracy there should now be a new referendum.

Same old Remoaners excitiedly posting their same old doom and gloom!

Same old Remoaners excitiedly posting their same old doom and gloom!
    No doom and gloom posted that I can see.
    Same old Brexiteers posting their ‘fake news’.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    No doom and gloom posted that I can see.
    Good, I'm glad to see that, the winning votes were to leave so lets move together for a greater Britain! You know it makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    There is evidence of a substantial swing away from Brexit as I knew it would,so in order to reflect true democracy there should now be a new referendum.
    Evidence?

Page 316 of 922 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366416816 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)