+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 515 of 922 FirstFirst ... 15415465505513514515516517525565615 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,150 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

As ever...our two resident Brexiteers resort to avoidance and denial, while the Angry one returns to his irrelevant default position of being unable to resist yet another tedious if minor anti-teacher jibe.
    You really haven’t been paying attention Angry if you think Swale is a teacher...he’s far more ‘hands on’ with Brexit than that or even, perish the thought, than you.

Anyway...back to the issue...why is it that you two share such dual standards?

When Obama or Pelosi comment on the prospect of Brexit they’re interfering, when Trump jumps in...you welcome it.

When business people and politicians across the UK challenge the wisdom of Brexit you call it undemocratic...when we have our second unelected post referendum PM and a Brexit seemingly directed by Dominic Cummings...again you welcome it.

When the Guardian, The i, the BBC, the Liberals or just about anyone vaguely to the left of you two raises concerns about the damage Brexit (especially a ‘no deal’ one) will cause, it’s just unobjective ‘Project Fear’. When the same warnings emanate from the CCS and the Cabinet Office it’s still ‘Project Fear’.

Johnson, like Trump, is one of the agents of chaos that the current fashion for populist politics has landed us with. Why am I unsurprised that you two still fail to acknowledge it?

P.S...but don’t forget GP, in the increasingly bizarre world of Mr. Angry teachers are ‘privileged’.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 21-08-2019 at 08:58 AM.

Teachers always have been privileged rA. OK salary, cushy job, gold plated pensions, 20 weeks holiday a year, 9 - 3 working hours, free meals, maybe a house thrown in

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Teachers always have been privileged rA. OK salary, cushy job, gold plated pensions, 20 weeks holiday a year, 9 - 3 working hours, free meals, maybe a house thrown in
    Careful, you'll have a blog written on you.

https://www.theguardian.com/teacher-...secret-teacher

That's right RA, Obama britains friend.
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics...or-trade-talks

Lol...

‘A house thrown in’...think you may be confusing us with the clergy, the monarchy and the political class.
    Easy mistake...are you wearing your woodwork teacher’s hat or your accountant’s hat when mentioning pensions.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 21-08-2019 at 11:38 AM.

Can't be a teacher Angry, as Swale regularly alludes to the fact that he is making loadsa money out of brexit
    Ah ha.. He's in logistics like me then.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    As ever...our two resident Brexiteers resort to avoidance and denial, while the Angry one returns to his irrelevant default position of being unable to resist yet another tedious if minor anti-teacher jibe.
    You really haven’t been paying attention Angry if you think Swale is a teacher...he’s far more ‘hands on’ with Brexit than that or even, perish the thought, than you.

Anyway...back to the issue...why is it that you two share such dual standards?

When Obama or Pelosi comment on the prospect of Brexit they’re interfering, when Trump jumps in...you welcome it.

When business people and politicians across the UK challenge the wisdom of Brexit you call it undemocratic...when we have our second unelected post referendum PM and a Brexit seemingly directed by Dominic Cummings...again you welcome it.

When the Guardian, The i, the BBC, the Liberals or just about anyone vaguely to the left of you two raises concerns about the damage Brexit (especially a ‘no deal’ one) will cause, it’s just unobjective ‘Project Fear’. When the same warnings emanate from the CCS and the Cabinet Office it’s still ‘Project Fear’.

Johnson, like Trump, is one of the agents of chaos that the current fashion for populist politics has landed us with. Why am I unsurprised that you two still fail to acknowledge it?

P.S...but don’t forget GP, in the increasingly bizarre world of Mr. Angry teachers are ‘privileged’.
    See the 'teacher' thing is really an issue with you, so I can't resist. If you need to take some medication, fill yer boots. You should have just ignored it but you couldnt just like I knew you would bite every time.

Avoidance and denial.. Hang on when I said there would be winners and loser, you had a melt down. Just what am I avoiding? I know the issues but I also have faith in our ability to respond to those. You evidently don't.

What I call undemocratic is avoidance of the will of the people (waits for the expected repeat on demand response), not that people have a different opinion. I only have an issue when that opinion deliberately stops that with delay and scare tactics.

See the problem with your post is that you have described yourself as well. We all defend our position, no problem with that. But I could have equally typed that very same post about your position. Pot and kettle? Why do you not listen when businessmen and politicians advocate Brexit? When the Daily Mail writes something positive, same thing. Dual standards?

I know Swale is not a teacher, he's not literate enough. Another one that went over your head. Anyway, no 'drama', I don't really care what he does.

Geoff answered the teacher privileged bit quite well..

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Typical Brexiteer response, even half of what the document says is true and actually most of it is and it isn't even the worst case scenario your average pig headed thick Brexiteer is not going to acknowledge it.

Contigency planning, do you even have a ****ing clue what that is? Unless your referring to the relocation of Rees-Moggs hedge fund HQ to Dublin so it can avoid any issues trading with the EU!

Do you even realise that thousands of jobs and billions of pounds worth of trade have already been lost to the Uk due to contingency planning?

Ah but you were the bright spark that claimed my analogy of deciding to drive over a cliff was ridiculous, so doubt you will understand really just what a calamity a no deal Brexit would be, lets hope you don't find out, but then you and the other ****s will blame the EU!

It never cease to amaze me how the leavers have absolutely no ****ing idea how entwined the Uk's economy is with the EU, even when Ress-Mogg and other hard Brexiteers freely admit it could take decades (their words not a remainers) for the economy to recover.

And thats worth it for the illusion that we will be regaining sovereignty and taking back control??? ****ing lunatics without a ****ing clue!
    Bog standard response from you, Typical Brixteer, idiot, no ****ing clue.. Blah, blah blah.

So if you were in power, you would not have looked a worse case studies? Sat on your fat arse because you had a sulk cause you did not win the referendum? Brilliant stuff. Yes, I know all about contingency planning thanks.
    Already lost jobs, all those however remotely get attributed to Brexit?

I 100% agree that we have lost out on trade due to how we have dealt with the process, that's been covered before on here and politicians refusal to accept leaving, despite agreeing to Article 50, have ****ed things up. That's been our problem, no leadership, nothing.

Geoff again addressed your Ress-Mogg comment, no need for me to add to that.

Do I want a no deal Brexit? Not my preferred option but I am ready for it.

When do you want that hug Poppet? I will send up some new dummy's for you to spit out later in the week. You need to work on your posting style, it's not witty, it's difficult to read as there are too many **** strikeouts in it. If you have something to say or want to get aggressive and act like a ****, PM me, we can take it off line. I might wind-up Anag but I have never dropped so low as to call him or you a F.Idiot or say he or you don't have a F.Clue. If I have, I would apologise immediately. I can play that game if you want, i'm quite capable of stooping low. Not sure that is right for this board though.

Lots of love,
    Pig Headed Thick Brexiteer.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    See the 'teacher' thing is really an issue with you, so I can't resist. If you need to take some medication, fill yer boots. You should have just ignored it but you couldnt just like I knew you would bite every time.

Avoidance and denial.. Hang on when I said there would be winners and loser, you had a melt down. Just what am I avoiding? I know the issues but I also have faith in our ability to respond to those. You evidently don't.

What I call undemocratic is avoidance of the will of the people (waits for the expected repeat on demand response), not that people have a different opinion. I only have an issue when that opinion deliberately stops that with delay and scare tactics.

See the problem with your post is that you have described yourself as well. We all defend our position, no problem with that. But I could have equally typed that very same post about your position. Pot and kettle? Why do you not listen when businessmen and politicians advocate Brexit? When the Daily Mail writes something positive, same thing. Dual standards?

I know Swale is not a teacher, he's not literate enough. Another one that went over your head. Anyway, no 'drama', I don't really care what he does.

Geoff answered the teacher privileged bit quite well..
    Not an ‘issue’ with me, Angry...it’s your obsession, it’s you who are virtually unable to post any reply to the points I make without mentioning the words ‘teacher’ or ‘drama’.

A ‘melt down’? When have I ever had a melt down? I just disagree with you.

What are you ‘avoiding’? The recognition that it isn’t just the agencies you and Tricky mistrust who are pointing to the difficulties and damage that Brexit will lead to but those charged with the responsibility to implement it.

The ‘delay and scare tactics’ you describe are no longer only coming from the sources you have such contempt for but from the Government itself and they aren’t being used to avoid the ‘will of the people’ because - to return to a point I appreciate you loathe the repetition of - the Referendum result is neither numerically nor morally the ‘will of the people’.

You’re right about my reaction to what is written in such publications as the Sun, Mail and Express...I’ve long since learned to ignore anything they write about politics...but that’s hardly the same as criticising some U.S. politicians, who just happen to be Democrats, for ‘interfering’ while applauding Trump for encouraging the Brexit process. So yes...dual standards and please don’t be surprised when Pelosi comes down on the side of the Irish...what U.S. politicians aligning themselves with the Irish...hell, who’d-a thought?

Not sure how your comments about Swale ‘went over my head’...you’ve only just mentioned it, ...and I suspect that yet again GP’s comment was largely another example of his tongue in cheek mischief but heh ho. Bye for now.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Not an ‘issue’ with me, Angry...it’s your obsession, it’s you who are virtually unable to post any reply to the points I make without mentioning the words ‘teacher’ or ‘drama’.

A ‘melt down’? When have I ever had a melt down? I just disagree with you.

What are you ‘avoiding’? The recognition that it isn’t just the agencies you and Tricky mistrust who are pointing to the difficulties and damage that Brexit will lead to but those charged with the responsibility to implement it.

The ‘delay and scare tactics’ you describe are no longer only coming from the sources you have such contempt for but from the Government itself and they aren’t being used to avoid the ‘will of the people’ because - to return to a point I appreciate you loathe the repetition of - the Referendum result is neither numerically nor morally the ‘will of the people’.

You’re right about my reaction to what is written in such publications as the Sun, Mail and Express...I’ve long since learned to ignore anything they write about politics...but that’s hardly the same as criticising some U.S. politicians, who just happen to be Democrats, for ‘interfering’ while applauding Trump for encouraging the Brexit process. So yes...dual standards and please don’t be surprised when Pelosi comes down on the side of the Irish...what U.S. politicians aligning themselves with the Irish...hell, who’d-a thought?

Not sure how your comments about Swale ‘went over my head’...you’ve only just mentioned it, ...and I suspect that yet again GP’s comment was largely another example of his tongue in cheek mischief but heh ho. Bye for now.
    No worries teach..

Page 515 of 922 FirstFirst ... 15415465505513514515516517525565615 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)