+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 547 of 921 FirstFirst ... 47447497537545546547548549557597647 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,470 of 9205

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Interesting you mention EU immigration again always seems to be at the forefront of your thinking
    No MR I gave you a reply to your quote.
    Anyone that thinks immigration isn't part of this, is a liar.
    But it isn't the be all and end all.

You mentioned London, I gave you an interpretation of his comments.
    I agree with him, that immigration should be regulated. I nor he never said stop it.
    In fact the EU discriminates against people outside the EU.
    A doctor from Canada, has a lot harder entry route, than a Romanian car washer.

For me, you have to tackle the EU control issue of sovereignty, before you can fix on anything else.
    You and I know what the plan is and the more control over your decisions is syphoned off. The less you get of changing anything.

That's it, I'm done.
    I said I had finished with this and have only replied out of curtosy.
    You can take a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

Now can we get on with talking about how much better Forest are, now O'Neill has gone,

We will have to beg to differ I've just had a quick look at your post since this thread began You seem very preoccupied with immigration to me As for Forest I'm never going to say anything good about them an i My brother went to Swansea and he says he still can't believe you win that ,completely outplayed Don't think Sabrina can take any credit it's just Mendes giving you all his players

We will have to beg to differ I've just had a quick look at your post since this thread began You seem very preoccupied with immigration to me As for Forest I'm never going to say anything good about them an i My brother went to Swansea and he says he still can't believe you win that ,completely outplayed Don't think Sabrina can take any credit it's just Mendes giving you all his players
    Well from what I've seen and been told, your brother needs his eyes testing mucker.
    The Swansea radio commentators said Forest were the best side they've seen.
    It isn't my opinion, listen or watch their bloggers and form your own view.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9t_1LVuZ8g

After O'Neill, I didn't give us a prayer this season. Maybe I was too harsh. Just to compete till the end will do me.
    We haven't spent that much and shipped out for money.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Well from what I've seen and been told, your brother needs his eyes testing mucker.
    The Swansea radio commentators said Forest were the best side they've seen.
    It isn't my opinion, listen or watch their bloggers and form your own view.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9t_1LVuZ8g

After O'Neill, I didn't give us a prayer this season. Maybe I was too harsh. Just to compete till the end will do me.
    We haven't spent that much and shipped out for money.
    Oh yes your right Swansea 63.4% Forest 36% Swansea total passes Swansea 573 Forest 331. Yes your right you were all over them like you were at Fulham

Oh yes your right Swansea 63.4% Forest 36% Swansea total passes Swansea 573 Forest 331. Yes your right you were all over them like you were at Fulham
    Don't talk bull MR.
    Anyteam can keep playing it across the back, when they have no where to go.
    Its about how many chances you get to score and how many goals you get.
    I think you'll find Swansea had naff all to worry Samba and that's why their fans were saying they deserved nowt.
    Obviously you and your brother know more than the comentators from radio Swansea. I bow to your knowledge.

Lets see how many teams win there this season. You go there in February, you have time to improve.

Don't talk bull MR.
    Anyteam can keep playing it across the back, when they have no where to go.
    Its about how many chances you get to score and how many goals you get.
    I think you'll find Swansea had naff all to worry Samba and that's why their fans were saying they deserved nowt.
    Obviously you and your brother know more than the comentators from radio Swansea. I bow to your knowledge.

Lets see how many teams win there this season. You go there in February, you have time to improve.
    If your football knowledge is any good you would know we've just played them didn't beat us and we had a team of kids that day Going to Swansea shouldn't hold any fears for anybody . I do actually go to matches not rely the radio

Brexit is the biggest question that has faced this country for decades and the central question has now become...a General Election or a second Referendum.
    .... or both. The former leading to the latter, dependant, of course, on who wins the election.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    .... or both. The former leading to the latter, dependant, of course, on who wins the election.
    Absolutely right, MA. I should have added...’first’...although, imo, the Referendum should come first.

So we've had a small but noisy contingent who decided on behalf of 17.4 million folk that those folk weren't voting for 'No Deal' when they voted Leave (many of my acquaintances' retort to that is 'Oh yes I ****ing was' but that's not my issue). We now have another, less small but more noisy, contingent who've decided that the decision of those 17.4 million folk should just be ignored because it doesn't suit their own agenda. I've always been a reluctant Remain voter, but considered the efforts of Vince Cable and the previous Lib Dem exec to at least have some balance to its argument - the New Lib Dems have showed their true colours - and a lesson from history, I recall another party who's leader proposed 'democracy, but on my terms'...

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    So we've had a small but noisy contingent who decided on behalf of 17.4 million folk that those folk weren't voting for 'No Deal' when they voted Leave (many of my acquaintances' retort to that is 'Oh yes I ****ing was' but that's not my issue). We now have another, less small but more noisy, contingent who've decided that the decision of those 17.4 million folk should just be ignored because it doesn't suit their own agenda. I've always been a reluctant Remain voter, but considered the efforts of Vince Cable and the previous Lib Dem exec to at least have some balance to its argument - the New Lib Dems have showed their true colours - and a lesson from history, I recall another party who's leader proposed 'democracy, but on my terms'...
    Sadly Andy the appointment of Jo Swinson doesn’t inspire much confidence does it?
    You’d think with an imbecile like Johnson in charge the business of opposition would be relatively straightforward.
    Unfortunately we seem to be in a time when the three major party leaders, not to mention the U.S. President, appear equally delusional, inadequate or narcissistic.
    Oh for some common sense from the likes of Starmer, Benn, Clarke and, although I never thought I’d say it, Grieve.
    I’ll probably - and pragmatically - still vote Liberal but with about as much enthusiasm as you’ll vote Remain.

Page 547 of 921 FirstFirst ... 47447497537545546547548549557597647 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)