+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 922 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    May?

Any politician who advocates that Sharia law is good in this country, when we have a perfectly sound legal system not driven by religious idiocy. Shouldn't be allowed to tie their own shoes, never mind wield power.
    And here I am agreeing with a Forest fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Now the dust has settled and everyone has now excepted Brexit, Who would you like to be our next Prime Minister, I know most folk would want Nigel Farage but at the moment that's not possible.
    Doesn't matter who anyone wants as only the Tory party have as say and it doesn't look like they intend to hold an election anytime soon so you wont have any influence until 2020.

Its looking likely to be May but I wouldnt put any money on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    On second thoughts I will say something......

.......... if only to annoy him!!!

Farage? Really?. I have nothing against him but he has got to get elected to parliament first. I know there has been been a big swing in attitudes since the referendum but I cannot see UKIP getting sufficient majority if another election was to take place in the next few months. Interesting thought though.

Now if you called Farage a Clown I'd agree with that. Now that we have our independence (ignoring the influence of the global corporations which hasn't changed one bit) what is the point of UKIP now? More to the point where is the Brexit plan?

Like I said I started the thread as I had no idea who could do a job in the conservative party, May wanted to stay in the EU which makes it a bit of a joke IMO.

Appointing a new Prime Minister who wanted to stay in Europe when the majority of it's people voted to leave would be a bit daft!

The next Prime Minister must be a Brexiteer, the candidates left don't look good but I'd have any of the Conservative Brexiteers over May!
    'The majority of it's people voted to leave'. You sure about that?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post

I think he means the majority of those who voted!

I'm interested as to how given this was all about the Tory party's internal divisions and what they say in public is not necessarily a good indication of what they actually want, how do you know May wanted to remain in Europe? She was not exactly prominently campaigning on that issue!

Plus the prime Minister will still be leading a party of which at least half if not more were in favour of remaining in the EU, so on that logic there needs to be a general election!

F***itybye bojo and fromage. pob is next to die.

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Ballentine and Tucker - "The Thick of It"

Olson Johnson - "Blazing Saddles"
    'oil up and wait for penetration' - Snatch

Anyone who hasn't watched episodes 1 to 6 and specials 1 and 2 of 'the Thick Of It', please do, you will see that all that has happened in 'the real world' in 2016 was predicted, Nostradamus style, on BBC4 in 2007 - 9.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Plus the prime Minister will still be leading a party of which at least half if not more were in favour of remaining in the EU, so on that logic there needs to be a general election!
    Can't agree more!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Yes because if it was the other way round we'd still be in Europe!

Anyway I thinks it's about time we stop debating politics or religion as it never gets resolved and causes fall outs.

So lets talk football and up the Rams!

Yes because if it was the other way round we'd still be in Europe!

Anyway I thinks it's about time we stop debating politics or religion as it never gets resolved and causes fall outs.

So lets talk football and up the Rams!
    We are still in Europe and will remain so until we sign clause 50, and then we still remain in for two more years. Plenty of time for a second referendum which seems likely and Brexiteers will melt away when they realise this time the implications of still wanting to come out.

Page 4 of 922 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)