+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 543 of 921 FirstFirst ... 43443493533541542543544545553593643 ... LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,430 of 9205

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

A lorry driver, Angry. So did you eat Yorkies? Whereas rA tucked into dolly mixtures or jelly tots?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    Okay so what part of the last paragraph of Swaldales post 5413 do you find acceptable. We are not talking about who knows more about Brexit but abuse in posts.. I know what I know about Brexit, I sit on panels discussing the bloody thing. I have no idea what Swaledale does, I don’t care.. That was not the point BUT again you missed the whole thing.
    The teacher thing.. Grow a pair.. Do I get all hissy when you call me a van driver? No, as it’s not abusive it’s a bit of banter. No problem.. I was a truck driver once and proud of it. Yet as soon as teacher is mentions, you melt. Have a look in the mirror fella, it’s really not that important. BUT maybe I should start calling you racist, nazi, stupid, tosser.. You could then rightly start to complain about my words.. Swaledale is like a little child who can’t get his words out quick enough and then melts into stupid comments which make the majority look at him and shake their head. It’s ridiculous really, good points are lost and he probably thinks he is winning the argument. Swaledale is everything wrong with this whole debate.. Everything.
    Even when Tricky and Adi answer your ‘question’, you really don’t take in what they have said.
    So teach.. 1/10 for attention 0/10 for content.
    Take it up with Swale, not up to me to judge his ‘style’...until he attacks me.

It’s my opinion that I agree much more with Swale than you on the subject of Brexit. That doesn’t mean I think you know nothing and to the best of my knowledge I haven’t called you, or anyone else, a ‘racist, nazi or a stupid tosser’, although I have been called a few things by you. Wasn’t I some sort of ‘stupid muppet’ last week for daring to disagree over Brentford?

Neither Tricky nor Adi have answered the question, which remains essentially - why a General Election and not a Referendum - they just recycle the same old story...’we’ve had one...why have another?’

I don’t ‘melt’ at all ‘as soon as teacher is mentioned’...I just find it intriguing as to why you and Tricky feel the need. I do find some of the characteristics that you both attribute to teachers to be a tad irritating and juvenile but overall I just fail to see the relevance and I honestly couldn’t care less whether you’re a van driver, a lorry driver or a head of European operations IT geek...any comments I’ve made in that direction are just retaliatory banter...nothing more, with nothing derogatory intended about any of those roles.

Don’t agree that Swale is ‘everything wrong with this whole debate. Everything’.
    In my opinion he speaks a great deal of sense. He may be outspoken and he may get frustrated with the stubborn refusal of some to acknowledge the national self harm aspect of Brexit, but that’s up to him and at least he’s interesting.
    If he ‘oversteps the mark’ then that’s up to the mod/s not me, but he sure as hell has been on the receiving end of some stuff as well.
    It certainly isn’t all one way but that’s up to those involved.

Werther's original and wine gums for RA, Fishermens friends for Angry, Crayola for Swale

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    Werther's original and wine gums for RA, Fishermens friends for Angry, Crayola for Swale
    Don't give me liqorice allsorts.
    I hate all coloureds (apparently)

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Take it up with Swale, not up to me to judge his ‘style’...until he attacks me.

It’s my opinion that I agree much more with Swale than you on the subject of Brexit. That doesn’t mean I think you know nothing and to the best of my knowledge I haven’t called you, or anyone else, a ‘racist, nazi or a stupid tosser’, although I have been called a few things by you. Wasn’t I some sort of ‘stupid muppet’ last week for daring to disagree over Brentford?

Neither Tricky nor Adi have answered the question, which remains essentially - why a General Election and not a Referendum - they just recycle the same old story...’we’ve had one...why have another?’

I don’t ‘melt’ at all ‘as soon as teacher is mentioned’...I just find it intriguing as to why you and Tricky feel the need. I do find some of the characteristics that you both attribute to teachers to be a tad irritating and juvenile but overall I just fail to see the relevance and I honestly couldn’t care less whether you’re a van driver, a lorry driver or a head of European operations IT geek...any comments I’ve made in that direction are just retaliatory banter...nothing more, with nothing derogatory intended about any of those roles.

Don’t agree that Swale is ‘everything wrong with this whole debate. Everything’.
    In my opinion he speaks a great deal of sense. He may be outspoken and he may get frustrated with the stubborn refusal of some to acknowledge the national self harm aspect of Brexit, but that’s up to him and at least he’s interesting.
    If he ‘oversteps the mark’ then that’s up to the mod/s not me, but he sure as hell has been on the receiving end of some stuff as well.
    It certainly isn’t all one way but that’s up to those involved.
    But again you miss the whole point. I do t care if you all me a van driver. Do you really read anything that is posted on here?
    I worry for you I really do. You are all over the place.

40 months of misinformation and propaganda - more informed, yes, better informed, no.
    Please tell us what all this misinformation is . That's quite a sweeping statement please enlighten us

Sorry...there’s me thinking the ‘whole point’ of this thread is about Brexit and not about what you judge acceptable or otherwise as banter.

Tbh, the whole personal aspect...Tricky said this and Swale said that and ‘I worry about you’...is too boring for words, so let’s stick to the topic.

Why do Leavers insist on a General Election rather than a Referendum? There’s at least three of you who should be able to cobble together a proper answer.

Sorry...there’s me thinking the ‘whole point’ of this thread is about Brexit and not about what you judge acceptable or otherwise as banter.

Tbh, the whole personal aspect...Tricky said this and Swale said that and ‘I worry about you’...is too boring for words, so let’s stick to the topic.

Why do Leavers insist on a General Election rather than a Referendum? There’s at least three of you who should be able to cobble together a proper answer.
    I don't insist on either, couldn't really care if either are called. I only borderline voted leave, could easily have voted remain. Just not swallowed up by all the hysterics. More important matters to concentrate on.

I've given you one FFS.

A general election is where we are at.
    We voted leave, we were all told this was it. No second chance, no remit, no cobbling. Tories/Labour/Lib dems.

If a real negotiator, had gone in and not tried to stab everyone in the back. It would have been done 2 years ago.

However. She cocked it up, so NO DEAL/THE DEFAULT
    Should have been there for all to see. That isn't you and me, it is the EU directive on article 50.
    The vote was legalised and article 50 ratified.
    The decision WAS MADE!!!

So, all that is left now is the dead lock. Pick a party. Who ever gets in can apply their manifesto.
    There's your second referendum. It's how this country operates.

Now why are you scared of an election?
    Read this slowly and carefully.

I don't insist on either, couldn't really care if either are called. I only borderline voted leave, could easily have voted remain. Just not swallowed up by all the hysterics. More important matters to concentrate on.
    Okay...sadly, imo, however tedious and boring it is - and I agree with you, it is - few things are likely to have more impact on our lives and those of our children for the foreseeable.

One down then...already know it’s because MoP thinks they’d lose, so it seems to be over to the ‘dynamic duo’ for an answer then.

Page 543 of 921 FirstFirst ... 43443493533541542543544545553593643 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)