+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 335 of 922 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385435835 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    The war of words by our politicians is unnecessary and won't make a difference, however...

As we're still fully fledged members, perhaps they could step up to the plate then. Or are they going to hide behind the UK as usual in these matters?

+ It was the Italian restaurant where the infection is believed to have taken place in he 1st place, wouldn't have happened in the chippy!
    I think my point was, Adi...having just alienated most of our European allies it’s probably not the best time to start picking a fight with Russia. I feel we’re in grave danger of walking into a rather obvious trap.

OK enough of Romanis' attempts at getting us all together, lets have some good old fashioned bitterness and division. Are you jolly old Simon Jack, looking optimistically at the transition deal that's been publicised, or soothsaying Laura Kuensberg, Mrs 'Woe Is Me we're all going to die', whittling about the future.

Me? I'm on SJ's side, mainly because hi secret superpower is he plays a mean rock guitar.

It shows you what's wrong with the world when a major development in the brexit talks which will affect all of us, wether we like it or not, is pushed into second place by some geordie TV presenter getting arrested for drunk driving on the ITV news at 6.30pm.

Lots of talk of PJ & Drunken. Ant was heard saying at the police cells shouting I’m a celebrity get me out of here! 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Ram59 View Post
    It shows you what's wrong with the world when a major development in the brexit talks which will affect all of us, wether we like it or not, is pushed into second place by some geordie TV presenter getting arrested for drunk driving on the ITV news at 6.30pm.
    Better sit down Ram...I agree entirely...again! There you are, I’ve said it.

Andy, I don’t really know who Simon Jack is but this whole ‘left leaning BBC’ thing is odd.
    Take Andrew Marr for instance, accused by the right of being left wing and by the left of being too far to the right - his interviews just seem to have degenerated into shouting matches and wannabe celebrity conflict.
    For me...despite Sky being portrayed as the ‘devil’s channel’, I think, as an example, Niall Patterson has been far more objective and much more of a thorn in the side of the establishment over, both Brexit and the Russian crisis, than his beeb counterparts.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Congratulations Tricky...you’ve just won the daftest post of the year award.
    Whatever you think of the BBC please don’t insult our intelligence by citing MBGA (Make Britain Great Again) News as the voice of reason and impartiality.
    Maybe it’s just my ‘Liberal Naivety’ but your sources really are ‘questionable’ and if you take anything said by that lot seriously you really have achieved a new level of gullibility.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Congratulations Tricky...you’ve just won the daftest post of the year award.
    Whatever you think of the BBC please don’t insult our intelligence by citing MBGA (Make Britain Great Again) News as the voice of reason and impartiality.
    Maybe it’s just my ‘Liberal Naivety’ but your sources really are ‘questionable’ and if you take anything said by that lot seriously you really have achieved a new level of gullibility.
    Well that's your Liberal stance I suppose.
    I posted tongue in cheek (note the lol)
    However, your bias, to the truth will always lead onto the next barrage of "racist/xenophobe/bigot/little englander" which the left libs love to throw in this country., whenever something is placed under their noses they don't like.

So, back to the video for the laugh. Was that a biased plant or not? Or has he been cloned to spout the same rhetoric?

Floors yours

Scottish fishing industry screwed over too.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Well that's your Liberal stance I suppose.
    I posted tongue in cheek (note the lol)
    However, your bias, to the truth will always lead onto the next barrage of "racist/xenophobe/bigot/little englander" which the left libs love to throw in this country., whenever something is placed under their noses they don't like.

So, back to the video for the laugh. Was that a biased plant or not? Or has he been cloned to spout the same rhetoric?

Floors yours
    I’ll pass thanks.
    From your response I see you’re not even aware of the level of self contradiction. Yesterday I was, according to you, a ‘gent’ guilty of ‘Liberal naivety’...today I’m apparently one of the ‘left libs’ who puts forward a ‘barrage’ of insults.
    Truth is...I’m neither...but anyone who posts MBGA News clips to discredit the mainstream media is indeed likely to possess those tendencies towards the ‘xenophobia and bigotry’ you speak of.
    Your problem...not mine.

Page 335 of 922 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385435835 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)