+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 622 of 922 FirstFirst ... 122522572612620621622623624632672722 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,220 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

or ****!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Your being a tad opaque in your interpretation and I might add surprisingly naive. Everything is about politics and the EEC and then the EU are no different, how can nation states can work together economically and otherwise without politics being involved? Politics is in every human activity from the playground to the office and beyond.

The Union was and is successful, it has had its failures, but then any organisation run by humans has failures, the so called Great Britain has had more than its fair share of failures and disgraceful events over the years, I truly laugh when nationalist zealots (not you admittedly) put the UK on a pedestal as being superior to foreign nations.

We all it seems are willing to blame politicians for the ills of the world, but who elects them? Who is it that spews out piffle about complex issues, who think its so simple to sort out complex issues and satisfy everybody? Us thats who!

Churchill ( a great war time leader of a government united in one objective but useless afterwards) reluctance stems from the UK's delusion that it was too big a power to need to join the EEC, a point rather destroyed by the Suez and other fiascos!

The fact is that the political and economic disputes that led to the previous two world wars were played out within the EEC and then the EU, much welcome jaw jaw rather than war war, countries with economic and political ties are much less likely to get into armed conflict with one another.

The EU parliament was not superior to the UK, the UK agreed voluntarily to accept certain rules and regulations, as is the case when you agree an organisation or club where you agree to work together for common interests. The UK was one of the most enthusiastic contributors of rules and regulations adopted by the EU in fact!

If you don't like the club your in and abiding by its rules and regulations, then you leave, BUT you cannot expect to get the same benefits you enjoyed whilst being a member of that club. The Brexiteers said it would be the easiest trade deal done in months, because they thought the EU could not survive without the UK, they are finding out that is not the case, sure a club loses when a member leaves there are winners and losers on both sides.

AS for there being no implosion as that utter dickhead Tricky has posted - we are still in the transition period, we have the same terms at the moment.
    Coming from a bad tempered c0ckbadger, I'm highly touched
    Of course you have more faces than a Rubiks cube. One minute you're the fighting champoin of the common man, then you're an Im all right jack Richard Branson. You couldn't make it up.
    Total ****.

Of course that non implosion has been compromised by Fishing/EU law,rules alignments being demanded. But al least they managed to drop the cries for Gibraltar and the marbles.

Keep going gobby, it's hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Coming from a bad tempered c0ckbadger, I'm highly touched
    Of course you have more faces than a Rubiks cube. One minute you're the fighting champoin of the common man, then you're an Im all right jack Richard Branson. You couldn't make it up.
    Total ****.

Of course that non implosion has been compromised by Fishing/EU law,rules alignments being demanded. But al least they managed to drop the cries for Gibraltar and the marbles.

Keep going gobby, it's hilarious
    Oh dear the Forum idiot has appeared again. I'll ask you one question - on average how much do you earn a month? Then we'll be able to work out who is the ignorant **** and who actually knows what reality is!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Oh dear the Forum idiot has appeared again. I'll ask you one question - on average how much do you earn a month? Then we'll be able to work out who is the ignorant **** and who actually knows what reality is!
    And there ladies and gentlemen you have it.
    Arrogance and superiority complex syndrome.
    No wonder you love the EU Swale. You'd fit right in.
    you couldn't make it up

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    And there ladies and gentlemen you have it.
    Arrogance and superiority complex syndrome.
    No wonder you love the EU Swale. You'd fit right in.
    you couldn't make it up
    You're wasting your time Tricky, we all know what he is. He's got the biggest house, biggest brain, a higher IQ than Ainan Celeste Cawley, got more money than Bill Gates, you know the sort! if it's black he'll say it's white. He's never been wrong in his life and never will be, according to him!

Yes curiously in the world of Swale net income and ignorance are directly linked. So since many of the high earners reputedly favoured Brexit, as did the low earners by and large, where does that leave us?

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    You're wasting your time Tricky, we all know what he is. He's got the biggest house, biggest brain, a higher IQ than Ainan Celeste Cawley, got more money than Bill Gates, you know the sort! if it's black he'll say it's white. He's never been wrong in his life and never will be, according to him!
    It's ok MOP, I think he's hilarious.
    He pretends to be the peoples champion, then acts like the very person he pretends to detest like a Rees Mogg.

The EU does nothing for low paid people but suppress wages and spread unemployment. People at the high end of the ladder are treated like royalty. So which one is he?

Seems to me, he's a closet George Soros. I've got loads of cash, but you must vote to keep people like me in the lap of luxury I've become accumstomed to. After all, you peasants know nothing.

Father, forgive them. For they know not what they do.

Luke 23-34

Father into your hands
    why have you forsaken me
    In your eyes forsaken me
    In your thoughts forsaken me
    In your heart forsaken, me oh
    Trust in my self righteous suicide

Chop Suey - System of a Down

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Yes curiously in the world of Swale net income and ignorance are directly linked. So since many of the high earners reputedly favoured Brexit, as did the low earners by and large, where does that leave us?
    Here, I think, Geoff....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMAIsqvTh7g

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Great song ‘Amster!

Moving on and away from all the personalised crap...I’ve just spent about ninety minutes driving while listening to Nicky Campbell on R5L.
    The topic for most of that time was Coronavirus and at least 50% of that time seemed to be taken up with stressing the importance of washing hands etc. NSS!!!
    The Remainers on here have taken no end of stick for being arrogant and condescending about Brexit but can that really be the case when listeners - aka the electorate - apparently need advice on hand washing and tissue disposal in order to prevent the spread of a virus?

Page 622 of 922 FirstFirst ... 122522572612620621622623624632672722 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)