+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 627 of 922 FirstFirst ... 127527577617625626627628629637677727 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,270 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    MM one senses a parody account here the real Rattea didn't have this command of the english language.
    Neither of them can spell bigot

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Seem to have ‘stuck together’ to me. There’s an example of French/German co-operation on the news as I type.

Course, contrary to Brexiteers’ belief, they remain all individual and independent countries with their own health systems.
    Not what the French foreign affairs minister said on French radio on Sunday, amongst others.

I did see an article about Germany and Switzerland treating some French patients, but then Switzerland isn't EU, is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram59 View Post
    Not what the French foreign affairs minister said on French radio on Sunday, amongst others.

I did see an article about Germany and Switzerland treating some French patients, but then Switzerland isn't EU, is it.
    I suspect we’re both interpreting events from our own different political perspectives.
    All that really matters now is that nations work together against a common ‘enemy’.

Seem to have ‘stuck together’ to me. There’s an example of French/German co-operation on the news as I type.

Course, contrary to Brexiteers’ belief, they remain all individual and independent countries with their own health systems.
    The French and the Germans working together within the EU? Well I never. Vested interest perhaps?

What about Spain and Italy kicking off big time that the EU is doing **** all for them?
    https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/27/e...-eu/index.html

Meeting abandoned,

Macron wanted more, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, backed by the leaders of Austria and the Netherlands, said no.
    Now the Germans and French are co operating?
    Just like Greece,we are your best mates until it costs us money.
    So long and thanks for all the fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    The French and the Germans working together within the EU? Well I never. Vested interest perhaps?

What about Spain and Italy kicking off big time that the EU is doing **** all for them?
    https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/27/e...-eu/index.html

Meeting abandoned,

Macron wanted more, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, backed by the leaders of Austria and the Netherlands, said no.
    Now the Germans and French are co operating?
    Just like Greece,we are your best mates until it costs us money.
    Like Greece and for that matter Italy haven't contributed to their own problems with massive tax evasion, lax regulation and rampant corruption?

Do try to be at least partly factual when you spout your anti eu crap!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    So now you reveal your true colours, all your stirring the pot is just an excuse to slide some Douglas Adams quotes in.

On the subject of Europe, which I didn’t reintroduce. It seems Germany is managing to test more people per day than we are per week.

On the basis that testing seems incredibly important to survival rates...guess who was better prepared?

The Germans always start most conflicts well, but then it tends to go downhill!

On the subject of Europe, which I didn’t reintroduce. It seems Germany is managing to test more people per day than we are per week.

On the basis that testing seems incredibly important to survival rates...guess who was better prepared?
    That is spot on RA.
    Probably key to it as well. The South Koreans were first out the blocks. Test everyone, isolate the infected and let it fade out by stopping new cases.
    We will suffer for that delay now and the failure to shut down the borders. Air travel in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    The Germans always start most conflicts well, but then it tends to go downhill!
    But they do tend to come out of it smelling of roses.

Page 627 of 922 FirstFirst ... 127527577617625626627628629637677727 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)