+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 494 of 922 FirstFirst ... 394444484492493494495496504544594 ... LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    Firstly I never said financial pain, I just said there would be pain.
    I also don’t remember saying anything about 50 years. Only your stupid analogy.
    What’s first thing in the morning got to do with anything?
    You keep clinging to random words like it’s some sort of win. It would have been more naive to infer there would be no pain.
    You said, in post #4861 at 8.38 on 17th July, ‘Leaving will be painful’. What else is that but economic pain?

I didn’t say you said anything about fifty years...I said Rees-Mogg and other ERG members talked about a fifty year recovery period from Brexit, that is just fact and there is no analogy there... ‘stupid’ or otherwise.

First thing in the morning is when you have decided to start posting your pitiful ‘attacks’ three times this week...seems slightly obsessive to me.

How am I ‘clinging to random words’? I just question the bollux you choose to write.

You still haven’t answered the question, but you have a lovely trip doing whatever it is you do.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    I only do infantile. You know that. Cockney bovver boy aint I.

1. We've answered the bloody why question but yet again you fail to understand the points. Numerous people have made their points about leaving but you it appears won't be satisfied until someone says what you want to hear.

2. You came up with a ridiculous analogy and all you have got is my kids will be about 60. Really!! Seriously get a life man.

3. It was a sarky comment to said ridiculous analogy.

4. I think you will find that Swaley did revert to type.

Point scoring is easy with you.. Way too easy.

Detention.
    Far from reverting to type, I reminded myslef by reading through this the thread on this topic that its utterly pointless having a debate with people who are so brain dead as to believe that an "optimistic view" will carry us through and carry on repeating utter *******s that has been shown to be utter *******s re the advantages of Brexit.

Its obvious that those who voted leave wouldn't admit they were wrong, even if there was complete evidence that the day after leaving the EU, they would all be dead! They'd just say "It would be worth it to be free of a so called undemocratic institution"!

All the debate on here has shown is just how clueless the vast majority of people are, putting any facts or reality their way is merely casting pearls before swine, pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    by reading through this the thread on this topic that its utterly pointless having a debate with people who are so brain dead as to believe that an "optimistic view" will carry us through
    Don't you think its utterly pointless having a debate at all? No-one is changing their mind, in fact opinions are becoming more and more entrenched (my travels suggest this is country-wide). On that basis, and with us currently enjoying little of the benefits of either remaining OR leaving in this state of flux what's your step by step suggestion for a resolution?

Time for the mods to take this Brexit thread off, a good few on here got on but it's not about the person anymore. Remainers think that everyone who voted leave are ****s and leavers know the reamainers are ****s.

No one likes change but it has to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Time for the mods to take this Brexit thread off, a good few on here got on but it's not about the person anymore. Remainers think that everyone who voted leave are ****s and leavers know the reamainers are ****s.

And the argument on social media (not just facebook) goes something like

Remainers: Blahblah reasonable points blah vassal state blah blah economic colapse blah blah blah for maybe 1000 words

Leavers https://www.facebook.com/leaveeuoffi...0862503888171/

Not offering an opinion, just an observation

I thought the argument/debate on here was relatively civil until Del Boy and his sidekick started making it personal and behaving like halfwits.
    It may or may not have changed minds but it did at least encourage thought and many including Swale, MA, GP, mista and yourself have made good points.
    There are four entrenched Leavers on here...MoP, Adi, AngryRam and Tricky, two - possibly three - committed Remainers...Swale, myself and possibly mista, while most of the rest are, imo, somewhere in between and largely undecided.
    For my part I haven’t had a cross word with either Adi or MoP throughout so it hasn’t been all bad...take it off if you like Andy...you’re the ‘boss’ and it’s MoP’s thread but the argument has been changed by Rees-Mogg and the ERG’s assertion about the very lengthy likely recovery period after Brexit and that question really hasn’t been answered.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 21-07-2019 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post

Not true, change happens all the time and thats a good thing, however it is generally true that its a good idea to understand and know what the proposed change will bring and also to look very carefully at the people who are proposing the change, try to understand what their agenda is and what they are saying will result from that change.

With Brexit - those leading the charge are clearly untrustworthy, have an ulterior agenda, have been deliberately misleading, obtuse, vague and have no clear plan or even a ****ing clue what it will achieve beyond vague words and slogans and a strange belief that despite all the evidence to the contrary everything will be alright in the end.

I doubt any Brexit supporter would willingly let a surgeon operate on them who told them

"well I can't be sure what the outcome of the operation will be for you, but lets be optimistic, you will be in a different position to what you are now, could be better, could be worse, but hey lets operate and see how it turns out"

Yet they are willing to swallow the lies bull**** and untruths spouted by a rich right wing **** like Farage, who is funded by shady right wing rich people who stand to gain financially from Brexit to the obvious detriment of the general population. Further more its apparently wonderful to take back control from an allegedly undemocratic EU and be at the mercy of countries like the US, India, china et al, whoa re rubbing their hands at the thought of being able to **** the UK over royally in trade deals, knowing we will be desperate to do business, irrespective of the human, environmental or financial cost.

That is truely my last word on the subject on here, I shall sit back and watch the ****storm unfold and fortunately laugh all the way to the bank.

Didn't answer the question as normal.

I'm not moving and neither are you. What's your solution?

Ps RA, stop crying it's getting embarrassing now.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    take it off if you like Andy...
    Only if it gets nasty as I’ve already mentioned or if it kills footy discussion, the latter looks most likely.

Disappointed that my genuine challenge to Swale was responded to with him reverting to his less appealing loadsamoney persona, but that question and my later post are open to all to respond to, there’s been a lot of negative stuff on here, some constructive responses to the issues at hand (on here and country wide) would be great

Unfortunately those of us less social media savvy than ye, Andy, cannot open faeces book links

Page 494 of 922 FirstFirst ... 394444484492493494495496504544594 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)