+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 460 of 922 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470510560 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    The betterment of one Nigel Farage, of course. I am surprised you didn't know that rA
    Hmmm...that’s what I thought, but apparently that’s just me ‘ruining’ the country and ‘tearing it apart’.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Ha, ha. Full marks for subtlety MoP...zero for taste. That picture ruined my breakfast.

Now remind me...what is it he actually stands for?
    What he stands for is...........
    1. an outlet to vent your fury at self serving politicians
    2. the chance to force change in political parties
    3. the chance to cripple MP's ignoring public opinion

Yes, voting for him causes trouble. But nothing changes without pain.
    I for one am sick to death with the way politics has gone over the last 20 years.
    Lining their own nests/ignoring voters/lying/breaking the law without fear

I hoped the other parties would wake up and change at the threat the Brexit party posed.
    But no, just like the EU they refuse to reform.

Tories- May/Johnson/hunt spare me.
    Liebour, Corbyn/Abbott/McDonnall, the most native hating politicians ever
    Lib Dims- Lying Cable, now in bed with turncoat hokey cokey Chukka. About as trust worthy as a used condom.

So what does he stand for?
    Listen to voters. Do what is asked of you. That's why you are voted in. It's a principle Soubry has never understood.

By the 70s, workers had got themselves a good deal. Too many still weren't happy and we had a period of huge unrest that basically riined the mining industry, much of the UK manufacturing industry and, since then, job security in the UK has gone down and down. Thousands of part time jobs all paying minimum wage. Zero hours contracts are a laugh as well although they do seem to be going out of fashion.

Austerity, inability to pay pensions resulting in the pensionable age going up and up, National debt gone up twofold in the past 9 years, a total lack of compassion for the sick and the disabled of this country, ex servicemen living rough as they have struggled to make the transition from the forces back to civvy street often due to PTSD and other mental health issues. What have all flavours of government done about this? Absolutely nowt. They force people off their death beds as they are deemed "fit to work".

I grew up in a caring nation. That nation has died and we are left with a f*ck you Jack, I'm all right society where the rich get richer and the rest had better know their place. As I said in a different post, globalism has seen an ever decreasing number of people taking the profits to better themselves and using some of it to back politicians to make their lot even better to the detriment of the rest. Unless it is stopped it will only get worse. The multinationals will get more and more say in government policy and the ordinary man/woman will be working 3 jobs just to get by.

Who's to blame? IMO a handful of Union bosses who pushed and pushed until the owners of the companies decided to push back..... harder.

At the start of the 70s we were doing well, now we are going backwards fast.

‘All precious’? Do behave.
    Tbh Angry I couldn’t give a **** what you think of me, either as a poster or a person.
    Suffice it to say that it is noticeable that there’s been no vitriolic name calling and a much more intelligent level of discussion in your absence and the fact that you take being referred to as the forum’s ‘70’s boot boy’ as a compliment tells me all I need to know.
    Vitriolic name calling.. Examples please? Bar Swaledales of course.

Come on Angry, we all know you to be acrimonious, rancorous, bitter, caustic, mordant, acerbic, astringent, acid, acrid, trenchant, virulent, spiteful, crabbed, savage, venomous, poisonous, malicious, malignant, malign, pernicious, splenetic, nasty, mean, cruel, unkind, harsh, ill-natured, evil-intentioned, vindictive, scathing, searing, biting, barbed, wounding, stinging, tart, sharp, rapier-like, razor-edged, cutting, withering, sarcastic, sardonic, irascible, bitchy, catty, slashing, malefic, maleficent, acidulous, mordacious and squint-eyed

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    Vitriolic name calling.. Examples please? Bar Swaledales of course.
    Christ...you won’t let it go will you?
    I’ve got better things to do tbh, but off the top of my head...apparently I’m tearing the country apart, ruining the country, bumbling, boring, an easy target, and embarrassing. Actually the last two might have been about Swale...I can’t remember and have no intention of checking.
    Regarding Jo Brand it was something like...’should be arrested for giving pig ugly a bad name’.

Will that do seeing as you asked for examples?

Oh and apparently I’m ‘precious’ which, coming from someone whose avatar looks like Gollum posing with his big white BMW(?) I decided was just vaguely ironic.

Have a look at the thread and, Tricky and Swale’s ongoing war of words apart, it was all quite civil, constructive even, without you.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Come on Angry, we all know you to be acrimonious, rancorous, bitter, caustic, mordant, acerbic, astringent, acid, acrid, trenchant, virulent, spiteful, crabbed, savage, venomous, poisonous, malicious, malignant, malign, pernicious, splenetic, nasty, mean, cruel, unkind, harsh, ill-natured, evil-intentioned, vindictive, scathing, searing, biting, barbed, wounding, stinging, tart, sharp, rapier-like, razor-edged, cutting, withering, sarcastic, sardonic, irascible, bitchy, catty, slashing, malefic, maleficent, acidulous, mordacious and squint-eyed
    Tart?

Never, I don't believe that.

Christ...you won’t let it go will you?
    I’ve got better things to do tbh, but off the top of my head...apparently I’m tearing the country apart, ruining the country, bumbling, boring, an easy target, and embarrassing. Actually the last two might have been about Swale...I can’t remember and have no intention of checking.
    Regarding Jo Brand it was something like...’should be arrested for giving pig ugly a bad name’.

Will that do seeing as you asked for examples?

Oh and apparently I’m ‘precious’ which, coming from someone whose avatar looks like Gollum posing with his big white BMW(?) I decided was just vaguely ironic.

Have a look at the thread and, Tricky and Swale’s ongoing war of words apart, it was all quite civil, constructive even, without you.
    Personally I don't give a monkeys what Swale thinks.

He could start an argument in a phone box or with his shadow.
    Swale is a precis version of narcissist,

rA "Oh and apparently I’m ‘precious’ which, coming from someone whose avatar looks like Gollum posing with his big white BMW(?) I decided was just vaguely ironic."

Oi now that's a step too far, leave the avatar alone

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    What he stands for is...........
    1. an outlet to vent your fury at self serving politicians
    2. the chance to force change in political parties
    3. the chance to cripple MP's ignoring public opinion

Yes, voting for him causes trouble. But nothing changes without pain.
    I for one am sick to death with the way politics has gone over the last 20 years.
    Lining their own nests/ignoring voters/lying/breaking the law without fear

I hoped the other parties would wake up and change at the threat the Brexit party posed.
    But no, just like the EU they refuse to reform.

Tories- May/Johnson/hunt spare me.
    Liebour, Corbyn/Abbott/McDonnall, the most native hating politicians ever
    Lib Dims- Lying Cable, now in bed with turncoat hokey cokey Chukka. About as trust worthy as a used condom.

So what does he stand for?
    Listen to voters. Do what is asked of you. That's why you are voted in. It's a principle Soubry has never understood.
    But Tricky, Farage is the most ‘self serving’ and ‘nest feathering’ of the lot.

Page 460 of 922 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470510560 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)