+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 322 of 922 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372422822 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Oh that's normal. Any sane person would object to the gibberish Tricky posts on politics.
    I posted two video links.
    I made no comments. Ramanag couldn't even be bothered to view them both, before dismissing them. Mainly because the blind will not see.
    As for you, do you have a fence post up your butt? You sit on it enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I made no comments. Ramanag couldn't even be bothered to view them both, before dismissing them. Mainly because the blind will not see.
    Actually, if you’d read what I wrote, I said...after sitting through the first one - the Rees Mogg one - I couldn’t be bothered to waste time on the second so offered ‘no comment’.
    I’m afraid your reputation precedes you. Last week you posted something that opened with a Union Jack unfurling...a combination of that and its source left me unsurprised at the content.
    I did watch the Rees Mogg one...anyone who suggests that Hitler and the EU were/are working to achieve the same goal is an idiot imo, albeit an articulate one. Anyone who believes it...just an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post

Oh dear...seems you’ve at last answered your original question.

In the land of the blind...the one eyed man is king.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I knew you'd bite.

You can't help but brag off about your money earning abilities can you - notice how no-one else feels the need to spunk off about their earning capability?

I think the exchange rate stats (although they were wrong) do make a point in support of what Adi was saying, although none of my lines of argument could cause anything but three pages of contradictions, so I backed off going off on one with reams of context/evidence. You might also notice we had a friendly bit of banter, you should try joining in some time
    And as usual you can't help but miss the point i was making but hey thats always been your problem, blind and rather dim!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Swale, much as I’m far more likely to agree with you than Andy over Brexit, doesn’t that latest answer put you in competition with Johnson and Farage in the hypocrisy stakes?
    How am I a hypocrite? Did I want Brexit? Did I vote for it? Was it my idea to have a referendum? NO, but as the Brexiteers constantly tell us, I'm just taking the amazing range of opportunities that Brexit will open up for the UK!

What do you expect me to do, turn down work on the basis its not in line with what I would wish to be happening? The point I was trying to get across and one which most missed was, there are many who will do rather well out of Brexit. unfortunately it won't be those who voted for it because their lives are ****e, with little or no job prospects,and blame it on immigrants "taking their jobs", or who can't buy or rent a home and blame it on immigrants "taking their homes" or find it difficult to get health care and blame it on immigrants "swamping the health service".

One day of course some, though not all will realise this but I guess by then it will be too late! As for those who welcome the Mogg's view of things - i.e. "things were rather spiffing in Victorian times when the proles knew their place and Britain ruled half the world, well most will be dead when the full effects of Brexit are felt, but if they aren't well I guess they will be disappointed if they are even sentient enough to know!

And there's me thinking Swale is more interested in talking politics then Derby.

No, scratch that, Swale's more keen to get into verbals with RA and AF than talk Derby County FC.
    But who knows I could be wrong.....

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    How am I a hypocrite? Did I want Brexit? Did I vote for it? Was it my idea blah blah blah blah
    Just to give you helping hand, shall I pm you a list of all the other forum posters who think similar to RA and I?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Face it Tricky, your politics is more Looney Fringe than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Just to give you helping hand, shall I pm you a list of all the other forum posters who think similar to RA and I?
    Hold on...I actually agree with virtually all that Swale says about Brexit. I just think that he sometimes seem to take too much pleasure in telling us all how much he’s benefitting from it. It’s a bit like Farage building a career out of destroying our relationship with the EU and then benefitting from a huge EU pension.
    I had a similar quandary when I was invited to train as an Ofsted inspector...I don’t believe in the system so I, non too politely, declined.
    Probably stupid...I’d be a lot better off now and would have had a much less stressful job.
    Of course we all have a responsibility to go out and earn our ‘corn’...it’s just the ‘bragging’ that ****** me off sometimes.

Page 322 of 922 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372422822 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)