+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 314 of 922 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324364414814 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Cheers MOP. After being given a 10% chance of survival, 6 weeks in intensive care, including a week in a coma. I'm just glad to be doing some thing normal again.
    Suddenly Brexit, seems laughable to me and the way some folks are getting upset.

Bless you little lad. Was just thinking of my late brother who wasn't so lucky. It's bitch this cancer.
    But I wish you every luck in the world and many more happy years on this earth.

First of all kudos to Tricky for beating the big C. Great news young man.

That clip? Too close to the truth for Mayhem fans. Spain and Greece would be done for if no Brits went there on their jollies. The Germans would like that as they could rape Spain the way they did the Greeks. Their one problem is that greece has almost no infrastructure left to be sold off at 10% of its real value.

Economically we all need each other, them rather more than us. Politically we don't need them at all.

Cheers MOP. After being given a 10% chance of survival, 6 weeks in intensive care, including a week in a coma. I'm just glad to be doing some thing normal again.
    Suddenly Brexit, seems laughable to me and the way some folks are getting upset.
    Welcome back Tricky, hope you are feeling back to yourself x

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    Welcome back Tricky, hope you are feeling back to yourself x
    I'm getting there thank you Adi.

Can I just say, that what the NHS doctors did for me was miraculous. They didn't expect me to survive the night, after two operations in a row. They didn't give up though and as traumatic as it was for my family, I lived.

If ever the "bus" suggestion gets implemented and foreign aid cut for the NHS, it would get my full backing.
    PS, I'd stop all NHS tourism as well.

Tricky really great to have you back live everyday mate nothing is more important than your health

Name:  full english brexfist.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  20.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Name:  full english brexfist.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  20.9 KB
    The sausages are under cooked, and who wants a fry up with hard eggs!
    Last edited by Manofpride; 10-02-2018 at 09:29 AM.

I concur

Oh pull the other one! You may well be ill, but your exaggeration of the facts as with everything you post on here is so laughable - of course nobody else calls you out, because they wonder if its true, when any half intelligent individual can easily spot your a fraud a fake and have told numerous lies on here as well as being a bigotted, xenophobe, you should sod off back to your fantasy land and stop trying to eek out sympathy with your pathetic fantasies!

Page 314 of 922 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324364414814 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)