+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 372 of 921 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382422472872 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 9205

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Macron lets the veil slip a little more.

No one sees this as reminiscent rise of dictatorial powers? None so blind as those who won't see.

Denials from the 70's to date.
    No superstate
    No single currency
    No dismantling of borders
    No European army
    No removal of individual powers,

Brilliant.

“I’m talking about a peaceful empire which is a constitutional state."

After being quizzed by his interview on his comments, he added: “Do not get me wrong, I'm talking about a peaceful empire that's a constitutional state.

"I use the term to raise awareness that the world of tomorrow will be about power. Power will make a difference: technological power, economic, financial, monetary, cultural power will be crucial.

"Europe should no longer shy away from using its power and being an empire of peace."

He demanded EU countries tell Mr Trump that Europe is a “sovereign continent” and should decide who it trades with itself.

Did Goebbels write this for him, lol
    Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 12-11-2018 at 07:37 PM.

Looks like a deal has been done, we should know more tomorrow! Is it exciting times ahead???
    Last edited by Manofpride; 13-11-2018 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Looks like a deal has been done, we should know more tomorrow! Is it exciting times ahead???
    Better ask Ramanag

I can, exclusively, reveal the terms of the deal............. but I'm not going to.

I am not going to tell the people or there will be riots.

I am not going to tell MPs or they will vote against it.

I might leak the odd favourable bit here and there but no way in hell am I going to give you the full deal................

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Better ask Ramanag
    https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/latesttip/

Think he might know more. ‘Exciting’? Not exactly.

P.S. You’ll have to click on the Brexit bit.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Ah but your eminently reasonable RA, whereas I'm just astounded by the ignorance thats shown and I have no patience for it - don't really give a flying **** if that alienates people on here or elsewhere and lets face it this Forum is basically a bunch of clueless blokes posting opinions. - I simply loved the idiot the reckoned that utter **** Tricky had bested me - not because his posts had any facts, but because he was able to spew endless amounts of falsehoods, lies and bigotted rubbish - classic!

MA's ignorance overlooks the simple fact that a no deal brexit would be an economic disaster for this country and its not a simple case of lowering prices to reduce the effect of tariffs - cars and wine are a trifle compared to the costs to the Uk's ability to trade in financial services, the decimation of whats left of manufacuring industry, the crippling effect that cheap unregulated food imports on uk farmers, I could go on but hey as we all know if your firmly in the Brexit camp then inconvenient truths are ignored, until the day of reckoning comes - but we have already lost 17% in economic activity since the vote - these things are slow and insidious, by the time people notice it will be too late.

Anyway I'm certain that one of two things will happen - we will finish up in the customs union and single market for a never ending transition period or there will be a second referendum, which given that a damn sight more than 37% will vote will be heavily in favour of remaining in the EU.
    If that comes true the next general election will be very interesting.
    Will the 17 million leave voters register a protest vote, could they (like much of Europe are doing) lurch to the far right?
    I can't see them all accepting that like the remain voters have ( the last bit is a joke by the way).

Swale said... "happen - we will finish up in the customs union and single market for a never ending transition period or there will be a second referendum, which given that a damn sight more than 37% will vote will be heavily in favour of remaining in the EU."

Swale said... "happen - we will finish up in the customs union and single market for a never ending transition period or there will be a second referendum, which given that a damn sight more than 37% will vote will be heavily in favour of remaining in the EU."

But a damned sight more than 37% voted last time and the vote favoured leave??? Wasn't it about a 60 something percent turnout?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    If that comes true the next general election will be very interesting.
    Will the 17 million leave voters register a protest vote, could they (like much of Europe are doing) lurch to the far right?
    I can't see them all accepting that like the remain voters have ( the last bit is a joke by the way).
    What...you mean they might murder another pro-Remain MP and start abusing and attacking those they identify as immigrants like two years ago, pie? (None of that’s a joke by the way.)
    Last edited by ramAnag; 14-11-2018 at 06:09 PM.

It seems that Mayhem has agreed a deal with the EU.

Strange thing about this is......... The Cabinet knows the content. The Prime Minister of Gibraltar knows. The Taoiseach of the Irish Republic knows as do all the EU Heads of State.

The First Ministers of Scotland and Wales do not know and neither do the Westminster MPs. More importantly the UK electorate don't know.

I wonder what watered down version they and the Great British public will get told and when...............

Page 372 of 921 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382422472872 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)