+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 384 of 922 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386394434484884 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Lets wait for the fat lady to sing!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I get the feeling that, regardless of any piss up/brewery issues, we have also been too polite in our negotiations. As you know (mainly because Ramanag keeps reminding everyone) I'm a remainer who was/is committed to making the best possible effort to get a good Leave deal once that had been decided, but I was expecting some steel to be shown, in public as well as behind closed doors. I think the UK side have completely underestimated the solidarity shown by the EU members, and once Divide And Conquer became clearly an unworkable approach, we seemed to pretty much give up
    You left out the bit about, ‘but given the chance again would still vote Remain’, Andy.
    ‘Underestimated the solidarity shown by the EU members’...well the Brexiteers certainly did that...weren’t these meant to be the ‘easiest of negotiations’ according to Farage and his cronies? Or was that just another big fat lie from the fat head who has made a personal fortune out of destroying our international credibility? Seems like it to me.
    Anyway, quel surprise...the EU never wanted us to leave and abandon our commitments so they’ve stood up for their members and made it quite difficult. Really? Who’d have thought?
    As Parky wondered...quite how much time and money has been wasted in this country over the last two and a half years? Time to come to our senses and stop this reckless waste...it might not be perfect but we’re better off in!

RA. If that's the case then nobody over to 70 should be allowed to vote because it's not their future ����

he will never agree with that Mista as he wants to vote himself

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    he will never agree with that Mista as he wants to vote himself
    Lol...way to go yet Parky...about the same as you I think, a little longer perhaps. There is a case for the very, very old - or those with dementia at least - not to vote, but it probably gets too complicated and controversial. Same might be said of stupid people...I mean look where that got us in 2016....

I think there is also a case for preventing Swale from voting. Just to wind him up if nothing else

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    I think there is also a case for preventing Swale from voting. Just to wind him up if nothing else
    Now there I DO disagree, he should be the ONLY person to vote, then he can spend the rest of his life calling himself names for making the wrong decision

Honestly...can this whole situation become any more ridiculous?
    Starting with Cameron there have been God knows how many government resignations...British business has become increasingly paralysed by uncertainty...Parliament has been totally sidetracked for approaching three years...and now Government has been found guilty of ‘contempt of Parliament’.
    Thanks Brexiteers, what a complete waste of time and money your false promises have brought us all.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    British business has become increasingly paralysed by uncertainty
    Wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Wrong.
    That’ll be why, having been the best performing country in the G7 prior to the Referendum, we are now the worst.
    Who says so? That well known left wing rabble rouser...Mark Carney!
    But if you know better......?

Page 384 of 922 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386394434484884 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)