+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 714 of 922 FirstFirst ... 214614664704712713714715716724764814 ... LastLast
Results 7,131 to 7,140 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea View Post
    It's not him it's them!
    It's not me it's you or you or maybe you!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Even more juvenile and idiotic than the real rat, still I guess small minds like small games

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Back on topic...see Brexit has worked out well for Arlene Foster, the DUP and the whole NI situation. For those who can be bothered to look back, I think Swale and I, amongst others, did suggest that a combination of Johnson lies and Farage baalocks would be likely to undo all the good work that was done in the late ‘90’s.

Compare and contrast what was promised re NI and what has actually happened.
    Your wasting your time trying to post reality to these goons

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Your wasting your time trying to post reality to these goons
    Hmmm...it has been amazingly juvenile over the last couple of days. You’re right...maybe best to waste no more of my time when it gets like this...or maybe the Brexiteers have nowhere to go and nothing to say as certain chickens come home to roost.

Tbh I couldn’t give a duck about the Andy, Swale, Rattea squabble...or whether it’s Rats or an imposter, and I suspect most ordinary posters feel the same.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 30-04-2021 at 05:34 PM.

Hmmm...it has been amazingly juvenile over the last couple of days. You’re right...maybe best to waste no more of my time when it gets like this...or maybe the Brexiteers have nowhere to go and nothing to say as certain chickens come home to roost.

Tbh I couldn’t give a duck about the Andy, Swale, Rattea squabble...or whether it’s Rats or an imposter, and I suspect most ordinary posters feel the same.
    Apologies for any juvenile behaviour on my part but there is a common denominator in all this.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Apologies for any juvenile behaviour on my part but there is a common denominator in all this.
    Mm as per usual not actually meaning what you post. But I presume you mean Thicky!
    Last edited by swaledale; 30-04-2021 at 09:58 PM.

The econmy could collapse, people die in the streets, the Pm turn out to be a lying shagging duplicitous little ****e and still not one Brexiteer would venture that maybe just maybe they didn't ahve a ****ing clue what they were voting for... oh no thats already the case!

As for the fake Rat, well I found the real one to be a lying, attention seeking hypocritical thick @rse, who bothered me not one jot so the imposter is merely trying to be the same.

Mind you anybody who had a go at me for criticising Clough Jnr as a manager, the same Clough Jnr who now manages Mansfield for FFS! certainly displays a lack of connection to the real world.

Mm as per usual not actually meaning what you post. But I presume you mean Thicky!
    Actually he means YOU, Lord Adonis.

Still, your video still makes me laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0nI...el=JonathanPie

The econmy could collapse, people die in the streets, the Pm turn out to be a lying shagging duplicitous little ****e and still not one Brexiteer would venture that maybe just maybe they didn't ahve a ****ing clue what they were voting for... oh no thats already the case!

Most of them very much had a clue what they were voting for, it just wasn't anything to do with the question asked.

Just popped in 😂 Jeezus nothing has changed. Swaledale still mentally disturbed I see. Seriously it’s a concern, it’s the ramblings of someone who needs help.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Most of them very much had a clue what they were voting for, it just wasn't anything to do with the question asked.
    Some probably did not but most surely did.. I think we all knew there would be some bumps but it’s a long game. I didn’t vote to leave because of the current situation, albeit concerning, it’s what the EU was becoming.. That scares me and I am happy to fill out a few more forms to achieve a bigger aim..
    Don’t tell the remainers but I have even taken on a new hire that is an EU national.. Bit more red tape but not an issue.

Page 714 of 922 FirstFirst ... 214614664704712713714715716724764814 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)