+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 418 of 922 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420428468518918 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Yes that still leaves 33,000,000 who vote have not signed it
    Shouldn't that read 33 million who may vote? Many of them don't, be it local, national or European elections. If you choose not to vote you choose to accept what the majority of those who did bother to turn out voted for. If you don't like what they voted for, tough 5h1t. Its called democracy

rA, your comment about MF, is that ah as in soul?

Reports are suggesting that the petition has a high number of signatures, from people living outside the UK, so don't get too excited by the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    Reports are suggesting that the petition has a high number of signatures, from people living outside the UK, so don't get too excited by the numbers.
    I signed from abroad...but you have to have a verifiable UK address before your ‘signature’ is accepted, Adi.
    Context is everything...and this is a huge petition.

No MA...’ah’ as in rear end...and to say ‘if you don’t like what they voted for...tough sh1t’ seems a tad over simplified by your standards.
    Implementation of Democracy surely involves people voting on the basis of truth and the vote reflecting a majority of the electorate. Obviously in a General Election when there are a number of choices then it gets more complex but in the binary choice offered by the Brexit Referendum both truth and majority of the electorate were clearly missing.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    No MA...’ah’ as in rear end...and to say ‘if you don’t like what they voted for...tough sh1t’ seems a tad over simplified by your standards.
    AhSoul it is then

Those who decided not to vote. IMO it is TS for them. They have, IMO, no right to complain. Those who voted Remain, IMO, do have a right to vent their frustration at the current state of affairs.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Actually Will Self said nothing of the sort,!
    Swale you should know that, after calling you out many times for the unsubstantiated rubbish you write, I would have my ducks in a row re provenance. Check YouTube, type in will self brexit and open the politics live debate from 3rd March. He says it after 30 seconds. AND he says what you said he said, just to reinforce his bigotry.
    Last edited by Andy_Faber; 22-03-2019 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I signed from abroad...but you have to have a verifiable UK address before your ‘signature’ is accepted, Adi.
    Context is everything...and this is a huge petition.
    Yes, I'm sure you provided your passport photo too.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Shouldn't that read 33 million who may vote? Many of them don't, be it local, national or European elections. If you choose not to vote you choose to accept what the majority of those who did bother to turn out voted for. If you don't like what they voted for, tough 5h1t. Its called democracy

rA, your comment about MF, is that ah as in soul?
    MA what I'm trying to say is if 33,551,983 voted in the referendum Then until theve signed the online partitions then we have not got a clue how any second referendum will go

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    Yes, I'm sure you provided your passport photo too.
    Oh here we go...it’s all a conspiracy...they’re all foreigners petitioning, it’s all a fix. C’mon Adi, you’re better than that and the biggest ‘fix/con’ was the Referendum itself.
    Before it would let me sign from abroad I had to provide a valid email address and my UK postcode...that’s just fact, as is the idea that this country has been held hostage to infighting by the various factions of the Tory party for three years now. That’s how this fiasco started and it’s still going on.
    An unhealthy alliance between infighting for control of the Tory party and bigoted populism is what this has all become about.

Sorry MA...I’d just woken up...as in ‘soul’ indeed!

No, its not a fix, but its unreliable, easily cheated by any capable 8 year old, and playground antics at best.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Anyway over 2 million and counting, whereas a leave with no deal petition hasn't passed 400,000 yet - the play has a long way to run and who knows commonsense might save the day!
    You might find that such votes are skewed by the fact that more remainers (and I include myself in this) have time to fanny about on computers than Leavers, who for the most part are out there actually getting on with something useful

Page 418 of 922 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420428468518918 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)