+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 274 of 922 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284324374774 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Dear God! Sky are currently interviewing Farage about the prospect of military intervention against North Korea!
    The man who has played a large part in screwing this country so that we've effectively wasted the last twenty six months and have no idea where we're going is now being asked for his views on the prospect of nuclear holocaust!
    Not just here that the lunatics are taking over the asylum...never mind though...apparently the Duchess of Cambridge is preggers again so all's well with the world.
    Aargh!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Dear God! Sky are currently interviewing Farage about the prospect of military intervention against North Korea!
    The man who has played a large part in screwing this country so that we've effectively wasted the last twenty six months and have no idea where we're going is now being asked for his views on the prospect of nuclear holocaust!
    Not just here that the lunatics are taking over the asylum...never mind though...apparently the Duchess of Cambridge is preggers again so all's well with the world.
    Aargh!!!!!
    No job, hubby who can't keep it in his pants, sponges off the state, lives in a high rise flat. Is she foreign?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    No job, hubby who can't keep it in his pants, sponges off the state, lives in a high rise flat. Is she foreign?
    Lol. She might not be...but he's certainly got a bit of Greek and German in him!
    Maybe, given the current crisis, they think it's the best way of avoiding a 'nuclear family'.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Lol. She might not be...but he's certainly got a bit of Greek and German in him!
    And therefore, by default and using Phil Lynott logic, so must she have had (one to tempt Ramjet back there, if only for a cameo)

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    No thats another big fat anti EU lie - you seem to take the plans and ambitions of certain leaders as what will happen, when actually its one set of ideas and plans that other EU countries are not going to agree with. Look ahead and you will see that things will have to change for the EU - the whole matter is more complex - the failure of the Euro, the economic crisis in europe and the increasing economic strain on germany plus the refugee crisis are all putting strains on the "grand plan" which will see the EU evolve differently - IMO its better to be part of the club and influence that change than to be on the outside and have no influence - we had a a very strong position as a member of the EU and a powerful veto which protects the Uk from closer integration.

And in any case, should the grand european project become unpalatable the option to leave would still be there, now was not the right time and we haven't done it for the right reasons -

I'm still waiting for the examples of how EU law has impacted adversely on those who voted to leave, how has it impacted on the country negatively?

Does our "freedom" come at a cost you are willing to pay?
    "cough"

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...d-Brexit-boost

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    And the same argument back at you,
    Those who voted remain and not having a ****ing clue why, except they were told Europe would-
    burst into war
    3 million would be made jobless
    1.5 million Brits in Europe would be booted home
    no one would trade with us
    idiotic youngsters, thinking their best mate would be deported/they couldn't travel abroad/we're all racists

Yes Cameron and Osbourn did a sterling on some of you remainers.
    For the record, I voted leave based on one fact alone.
    I don't want either me or my family, wrapped up in one superstate and governed by an unelected committee.
    Dress it up all you like, that was and IS still the plan.

Bit more respect and understanding wouldn't go amiss from all you dummy spitters.
    The gate swings both ways, some quit on lack of facts, but remain had a very good brain washing job done on them

It's over now, get over it and lets move on doing what we do best.
    I forgot I typed this. Juncker said it all. xxxx

Ramanag, we've drifted off the main point again.

Cut away all the crap thrown in here.
    The plan was/is/will be -

A UNITED STATES of EUROPE.

One continental state, made up of states( countries) just like America.
    Except where as the USA votes on it's president and party. We'd get a Politburo of bureaucrats.
    We may have representatives in Brussels, but they'd be as powerful as USSR's or China's was/is.

I chose not to accept that. I'll continue to fight for the next generation of this country and protect it's heritage. They want to strip it, but not on my watch.

EU rules and principles has plunged economic chaos on some countries and incited racial tensions. It has also allowed terrorism into it's front garden.

**** that, I'M OUT.
    lol, this is brilliant re reading

I think you're wasting your time at the mo TTR, we're all brexitted out. Ramjet's lurking, Swale's become a ram in sheep's clothing to avoid controversy, Ramanag and I are sitting on different bits of the same fence, I think we're just glad to get back to some good old footy banter, as you can see by how on fire this message board is

I'd love Nigel Farage to lead our Country! I know it won't happen but in Farage I trust! The mans a legend!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    I'd love Nigel Farage to lead our Country! I know it won't happen but in Farage I trust! The mans a legend!
    I thought you wanted this thread to die MoP.
    I'm saddened...I think you're a great poster...especially about football!
    Tbf you also started the longest thread in DCM history but to actually 'trust' Farage is deeply concerning.
    The 'man' may be a legend to you...but don't forget...legends are usually synonymous with myths (Robin Hood wasn't actually real). To me I'm not afraid to say that, imo, he's a lying, duplicitous, attention seeking, self serving, arrogant, dishonest, untrustworthy and objectionable little toad who has done more damage to this country in the last few years than any other single individual and has got where he has via blatant hypocrisy and playing on the fears of the gullible.
    We seem some distance apart on this one.

Page 274 of 922 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284324374774 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)