+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 559 of 922 FirstFirst ... 59459509549557558559560561569609659 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Had a good night on the ale last night, Swale??

[QUOTE=swaledale;39345082]
    Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post

I doubt he would even know howto try to run a business! So we are prepared to **** aerospace, automobile, pharmaceuticals, finance, chemicals and agriculture in order to gain completely illusory "control" over something which we had in fact never lost control of?

Yep seems an entirely sensible idea to me, lets **** the country's economy for a decade just to satisfy the ravings of a less than a third of the Uk's population!
    Swales your right in all that But I can't even be bothered to argue with them anymore . There's none so blind as those who cannot see

Swales your right in all that But I can't even be bothered to argue with them anymore . There's none so blind as those who WILL NOT see
    Felt the need to edit your post mista........ hope you appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Had a good night on the ale last night, Swale??
    Hadn't touched a drop actually! Funny how stuff posted on here is taken seriously by some, as if anything posted on this thread will actually chnage anything! I view it as therapy like a discussion down the pub, but in the end adding up to diddly squat!

It is revealing though just how thick some people are and don't seem to realise this when they post and THEY are being serious.

Anyway I have ore work today helping companies relocate from the Uk so they can continue to thrive and prosper within the EU! Much as I am against Brexit, I can't deny that it has generated a a welcome if unexpected pre retirement bonus over the past three years.

[QUOTE=mistaram;39345216]
    Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post

Swales your right in all that But I can't even be bothered to argue with them anymore . There's none so blind as those who cannot see
    I entirely agree Mista, with a few exceptions I don't take whats posted on here with any seriousness, coming on here makes me laugh and confirms the view that stupidity and ignorance are the commonest attributes of the human race. But it was ever the case.

Brexit is a bit like someone sticking two fingers up at a window and then discovering it’s a mirror.

It is an enormous act of self harm based on an insecure delusion of what Britain was, what Britain is, and what Britain should be.

There is a long-held Little Englander optical delusion of Britain parading around like something out of the encore section of Last Night of the Proms. A place called Britain that should always rule the waves. This British identity framing is how the Britain’s Conductor-in-Chief, Boris Johnson, likes to orchestrate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    "Liberals are only interested in people who think like them."

Piers Morgan.
    Jeez you do sink low in your sources for quotes! I thought the 900 asylum seekers in prison from the Express was dubious but quoting that self centered egotistical **** demonstrates just how stupid and crass you really are!

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Felt the need to edit your post mista........ hope you appreciate it.
    MA no problem wife's always telling me I talk bolloxs Apologies for th delay I'm in Slovenia with very dodgy Wi-Fi

MA no problem wife's always telling me I talk bolloxs Apologies for th delay I'm in Slovenia with very dodgy Wife
    Can't blame you. Those Slovenian girls are, most anyway, blond bombshells

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post

Anyway I have ore work today helping companies relocate from the Uk so they can continue to thrive and prosper within the EU! Much as I am against Brexit, I can't deny that it has generated a a welcome if unexpected pre retirement bonus over the past three years.
    So you keep telling us, it really is an unattractive trait Swale

Page 559 of 922 FirstFirst ... 59459509549557558559560561569609659 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)