+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 471 of 922 FirstFirst ... 371421461469470471472473481521571 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,710 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

I stopped looking after post 300 😘😘

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    OK, call me bored today, but I've just gone through this thread and there are 281 individual posts where ramAnag bleats about the Brexit referendum vote being not representative of the will of the people.
    He was wrong on all accounts though. It was the will of the people but I'll guarantee he'll come back and tell me I'm wrong!
    I can see you being right GP in saying you can see 282 coming on.

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    He was wrong on all accounts though. It was the will of the people but I'll guarantee he'll come back and tell me I'm wrong!
    I can see you being right GP in saying you can see 282 coming on.

You seem to spend a lot of time talking to HMRC, Parky...for a one armed woodwork teacher that is. Thought you’d be busy writing reports this time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Corbyn is vastly more intelligent than you, so you calling him a clown is laughable, the judgement of an idiot which counts for nowt. Like all politicians and leaders, there are good and bad qualities, but if your judgement of the man is based (as it seems to be) on the lies published by a right wing press which peddles an agenda aimed at convincing rather dim people like yourslef that these rich right wing tax avoiders have the best interests of the "common man" at heart then I feel sorry for you, clearly you are at the edge of your ability to comprehend reality.

AS for you, my contempt for the crap you post is well documented and you can sod off back to your own Board as its you who are the embarrassment on here.
    kin knew it. Cats out the bag.

Your contempt for every politician mentioned on here knows no bounds.
    Yet never once have you mentioned Corbyn until now.
    Now I understand where the anger comes from. No doubt a fully paid up member of momentum as well.

Please tell me which "lies" we are squealing over?

The man is a British hating, closet terrorist.
    Now back to Brexit. What has this wonderful man ever done for your cause?
    Be careful here.

Amuse me.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    OK, call me bored today, but I've just gone through this thread and there are 281 individual posts where ramAnag bleats about the Brexit referendum vote being not representative of the will of the people.

Call me prescient, but I sense #282 coming on.
    I rest my case... This thread could be 100 pages at most without that input.. Homework for you.. How many times has he asked someone why they voted leave, had an answer, only to ask it again stating he has not had an answer.

He is a retired teacher which does suggest that he never listens to anyone (point proven) and that being a teacher, he was indoctrinated into the far left ( waits for his stress levels to reach boiling).. And also has absolutely no idea of what the real world is like and what life is like in the competitive world..

Has anyone stated he lives in a really affluent part of Derbyshire and has had a privileged upbringing?
    Last edited by AngryRam; 05-07-2019 at 04:46 PM.

Oh God...here we go again.

Why don’t you just rename yourself ‘Nasty’ or ‘Bitter and Twisted’, it’d be far more appropriate.

What is it with you and Tricky and where I live and when was I ‘indoctrinated into the far left’?

You’ve no idea, thankfully, where I live, but you just seem to want to make totally irrelevant and unfounded personal comments...’privileged upbringing’...how the hell do you work that one out?

Can’t wait for that explanation but then there won’t be one will there...because you’ve absolutely nothing to back up your infantile allegations with.

For someone with nothing to say you make far too much noise saying it!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Oh God...here we go again.

Why don’t you just rename yourself ‘Nasty’ or ‘Bitter and Twisted’, it’d be far more appropriate.

What is it with you and Tricky and where I live and when was I ‘indoctrinated into the far left’?

You’ve no idea, thankfully, where I live, but you just seem to want to make totally irrelevant and unfounded personal comments...’privileged upbringing’...how the hell do you work that one out?

Can’t wait for that explanation but then there won’t be one will there...because you’ve absolutely nothing to back up your infantile allegations with.

For someone with nothing to say you make far too much noise saying it!
    Way too easy... When you’re out shopping today have a look for a sense of humour.. Argos do some.

I’m off now, going fishing..

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    Way too easy... When you’re out shopping today have a look for a sense of humour.. Argos do some.

I’m off now, going fishing..
    Oh I see...that was you being funny...
    ...and there’s me thinking it was yet another ignorant attempt at character assassination from the forum’s very own boot boy.

Well that’s alright then...you were only joking.

You have a lovely day. I try and avoid shopping, but I’ll make sure I’ve stitched my sides up in time for high tea at Chatsworth this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Oh I see...that was you being funny...
    ...and there’s me thinking it was yet another ignorant attempt at character assassination from the forum’s very own boot boy.

Well that’s alright then...you were only joking.

You have a lovely day. I try and avoid shopping, but I’ll make sure I’ve stitched my sides up in time for high tea at Chatsworth this afternoon.
    RA have to admire the way you keep your composure Notice no mention from that pair about Farage living in a £4million pound mansion in Chelsea and I won't go into his privileged background You you have to question anybody's intelligence when they call Corbyn a terrorist

True Mista, Corbyn is no way a terrorist, that phrase can be reserved, quite properly, for Nelson Mandela and Mahatma Gandhi. Its all about perspective 👌

Page 471 of 922 FirstFirst ... 371421461469470471472473481521571 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)