+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 482 of 922 FirstFirst ... 382432472480481482483484492532582 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Number one I said all.

Number two Swale dodged the question until challenged then bombed it

Number 3 Mr seems to think Corbyn is some kind of working mans hero.
    He isn't and since he's been in control, the surge in left wing radicals has choked that party.
    I told you I was an ex miner. I was Labour to the core. Not any more until he's gone and I'm definitely not in the cardigan club.

How many more times do I need to explain it to you?
    Farage is an ends to a means. Labour/Tories needed a massive boot up the arse. They've got one. Where they go from here is up to them.

You seem to favour saying nowt and playing roll over tickle & my belly technique?
    Tricky I like you mate but you do talk bolloxs a lot .I don't think Corbyns some sort of working man's hero no more than I think Farage is just an egotistical fraud ,who is only interested in right agitation Yes I watched the programme last night some of it would be true some not as usual with most things What never reported is that it was Cornyn who organised and led the fight to successfully stop Islington Council destroying the Israeli Jewish Cemetery . Or his fight in parliament to try and get the government to except some Yemini Jews. This was blocked by of all people Jewish MPs Still waiting for you tell me why the Labour party has such a large Jewish membership

On a serious note!
    I never knew the Labour party had a large Jewish membership, I'd like to know why, is that a fact ? I'd like to know if Labour have the majority of Jewish members?
    And by the way Farage is not a egotistical fraud!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Tricky I like you mate but you do talk bolloxs a lot .I don't think Corbyns some sort of working man's hero no more than I think Farage is just an egotistical fraud ,who is only interested in right agitation Yes I watched the programme last night some of it would be true some not as usual with most things What never reported is that it was Cornyn who organised and led the fight to successfully stop Islington Council destroying the Israeli Jewish Cemetery . Or his fight in parliament to try and get the government to except some Yemini Jews. This was blocked by of all people Jewish MPs Still waiting for you tell me why the Labour party has such a large Jewish membership
    I'll tell you exactly if you wish.

The Labour party was the party of choice for migrants at the begining.
    Jewish Labour Movement, a group within the party, was registered officially in 1920 — 20 years after the party’s establishment. It was the first non-Christian minority group within Labour, according to Christine Collette and Stephen Bird, the authors of the 2000 book “Jews, Labour and the Left, 1918–48.”

Thinks were fine in 2010 when Milliband was in control(being a Jew).
    Since Corbyn came to the front, the far left has seized control and is an active back room force of anti semitism against Jewish MP's and anyone criticising Corbyns stance on Palestine.
    Perhaps if he did more to snuff it out/ stopped backing terror groups against Israel things would be fine.
    The Jews are scared, but it's their party as well.
    Some Jewish voters who may be uneasy about Corbyn are happy to vote for another Labour Party member whom they do trust.

This certainly applies to Linda Grant, a Jewish Labour volunteer from London who said that, while she believes Corbyn is not the right man to lead Labour, she nonetheless plans to vote for a party candidate who she says has an impeccable record on fighting anti-Semitism.

Islington North is another story. They certainly wouldn't back Corbyn there.

ps I'm not talking to Paul Kitson am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I'll tell you exactly if you wish.

The Labour party was the party of choice for migrants at the begining.
    Jewish Labour Movement, a group within the party, was registered officially in 1920 — 20 years after the party’s establishment. It was the first non-Christian minority group within Labour, according to Christine Collette and Stephen Bird, the authors of the 2000 book “Jews, Labour and the Left, 1918–48.”

Thinks were fine in 2010 when Milliband was in control(being a Jew).
    Since Corbyn came to the front, the far left has seized control and is an active back room force of anti semitism against Jewish MP's and anyone criticising Corbyns stance on Palestine.
    Perhaps if he did more to snuff it out/ stopped backing terror groups against Israel things would be fine.
    The Jews are scared, but it's their party as well.
    Some Jewish voters who may be uneasy about Corbyn are happy to vote for another Labour Party member whom they do trust.

This certainly applies to Linda Grant, a Jewish Labour volunteer from London who said that, while she believes Corbyn is not the right man to lead Labour, she nonetheless plans to vote for a party candidate who she says has an impeccable record on fighting anti-Semitism.

Islington North is another story. They certainly wouldn't back Corbyn there.

ps I'm not talking to Paul Kitson am I?
    Your not telling me anything I didn't already know If I was a Labour vote which I'm not I would want rid of Corbyn History tells me that the Jews have a lot more to fear from the extreme right than from the left Yes you are talking to Paul Kitson that's the name iny my birth certificate .Born in Wollaton ( 15 Charlottcote Drive on the 28thSeptember 1970 to Kenneth and Jayne Kitson Any else you need to know I will do my best to help you
    Last edited by mistaram; 12-07-2019 at 08:10 AM.

Your not telling me anything I didn't already know If I was a Labour vote which I'm not I would want rid of Corbyn History tells me that the Jews have a lot more to fear from the extreme right than from the left Yes you are talking to Paul Kitson that's the name iny my birth certificate .Born in Wollaton ( 15 Charlottcote Drive on the 28thSeptember 1970 to Kenneth and Jayne Kitson Any else you need to know I will do my best to help you
    Lol...think that’s another decisive victory for Derby - albeit with a little help from Wollaton - Tricky.

For the record...don’t think I’ve ever worn a cardigan either...certainly not one like your mate photographed from his wardrobe.
    Always wore a suit to work...except on the day when I was doing boys games when obviously a track suit was more appropriate.

As for Labour...I don’t know enough to comment on what is going on. Damned sure Corbyn, for all his faults, isn’t anti Semitic, although questions are rightly raised about the Israeli stance on Palestine, but you’ll use any stick to try and beat Labour with as we all know.

The point surely is, politicians have lost sight of what is best for the country and are intent only on furthering their own political survival.
    Farage is an opportunist with one single policy and some very, very sinister backers. Labour are scared to death of saying what they really feel for fear of being labelled anti democratic and the Tories are terrified of losing votes to the Brexit Party so all the endless and tedious current leadership race is about is protecting the Tory Party from the threat posed by the BP and not the future well being of our country at all.

Until all that stops and we actually have a truthful and sensible discussion about what is best for the people - not the two main Parties and one bunch of deluded opportunists - then neither the country, nor this debate can move forward.

So are you still playing then?

So are you still playing then?

When you say far right, you actually mean fascism dont you?
    We all know what the Nazi's did. Though certain elements in Labour deny it.(Ken Livingstone did)

Jews didn't do very well under communism either( is that far left to you?)
    Though interestingly enough, Stalin advocated a Jewish state believing it would become Communist and destabilize British influence in the middle east.
    Well until they were perceived as a potential fifth column anyway.

So who are your threats to Jews in the UK? If a main political party can allow discrimination to thrive right in it's midst?
    Are they far right or far left?

Shame you're not the Murton Kitson mista

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post

A....wore a suit to work...except on the day when I was doing boys games when obviously a track suit was more appropriate.

B... sensible discussion about what is best for the people - not the two main Parties and one bunch of deluded opportunists - then neither the country, nor this debate can move forward.
    A I'm not sure we should go into the matter of appropriate clothing for teachers playing boys games, or Catholic priests for that matter;

B So that's Labour Conservative and LibDems respectively ruled out.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    A I'm not sure we should go into the matter of appropriate clothing for teachers playing boys games, or Catholic priests for that matter;

B So that's Labour Conservative and LibDems respectively ruled out.
    I stopped at ‘doing boys’. Enough was enough.

Page 482 of 922 FirstFirst ... 382432472480481482483484492532582 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)