+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 541 of 922 FirstFirst ... 41441491531539540541542543551591641 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    Pot, kettle, black
    Indeed applicable to you which as close to a sentient comment as you have posted in this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Nothing of the sort.
    It's called democracy. We had our "once in a lifetime elction"
    You got your answer.
    General election time and you'll see.
    That's why Corbyn and the likes bottled it, because you know they'll all lose. It's as fair as your second referendum crap, which the EU forces on everyone who gives them the wrong answer.

A tory / brexit alliance would romp it. But that scares the **** out of you
    Ha ha if you believe that then you really are deranged! What I am saying, your innumerable posts of complete bilge on this tread have demonstrated that your sanity and ability to reason is at best limited!

A General Election will solve nothing as everyone, including the Brexiteers all want different things - Farage it now seems wants no deal only, Johnson wants a deal. But do remember it was the hard line Brexiteers that have stopped the UK leaving the EU to date!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Ha ha if you believe that then you really are deranged! What I am saying, your innumerable posts of complete bilge on this tread have demonstrated that your sanity and ability to reason is at best limited!

A General Election will solve nothing as everyone, including the Brexiteers all want different things - Farage it now seems wants no deal only, Johnson wants a deal. But do remember it was the hard line Brexiteers that have stopped the UK leaving the EU to date!
    Of course they did, That deal, done by a remainer, effectively tied the UK into everything it voted to leave.
    In your own words, we may as well have stayed in.

You Mr and RA can squeal, slag me off all you like with your personal insults.
    It isn't my mind you have to change. It's 17.4 million others.
    When Cameron comes out the wood work, slagging off Johnson and Gove for their campaign. You have to burst out laughing as to how far remainer hypocrisy will go.
    Him and Osborn?
    War/house prices/emergency brexit tax/500,000 unemployed immediately and on and on and on.
    All conveniently forgotten.

It may hurt you to accept it, but as said time and again. NO ONE i REPEAT NO ONE, has every voted for a federal EU in this country.
    Free trade of goods was all we have ever been sold. You may white wash that away, but lots of us don't.
    You and and your mates are obviously federalists and that's your choice. It isn't mine.
    I like it better where the population can boot out arseholes that piss them off.

Yellow hammer keeps getting bought up like the King Charles Bible vol XIII
    Did anyone watch these whinging lemons the other day?

https://news.sky.com/video/yellowham...isted-11808059

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Of course they did, That deal, done by a remainer, effectively tied the UK into everything it voted to leave.
    In your own words, we may as well have stayed in.

You Mr and RA can squeal, slag me off all you like with your personal insults.
    It isn't my mind you have to change. It's 17.4 million others.
    When Cameron comes out the wood work, slagging off Johnson and Gove for their campaign. You have to burst out laughing as to how far remainer hypocrisy will go.
    Him and Osborn?
    War/house prices/emergency brexit tax/500,000 unemployed immediately and on and on and on.
    All conveniently forgotten.

It may hurt you to accept it, but as said time and again. NO ONE i REPEAT NO ONE, has every voted for a federal EU in this country.
    Free trade of goods was all we have ever been sold. You may white wash that away, but lots of us don't.
    You and and your mates are obviously federalists and that's your choice. It isn't mine.
    I like it better where the population can boot out arseholes that piss them off.

Yellow hammer keeps getting bought up like the King Charles Bible vol XIII
    Did anyone watch these whinging lemons the other day?

https://news.sky.com/video/yellowham...isted-11808059
    For you, of all people, to moan about ‘personal insults’ is hysterical. You are barely able to post without dubious reference to me having been a teacher or making some entirely unfounded insult aimed at the teaching profession.

Neither do I think, Swale, mista or I have been ‘squealing’. We’ve all just stood up to your repetitive mantra of ‘we won...that’s it...Remainers are all undemocratic scare mongers’.

Cameron may well be a hypocrital ****wit, I for one wouldn’t disagree, but - given your reputation for hypocrisy - that doesn’t put you in any position to call him out and neither does it mean he’s wrong about the likes of Johnson and Gove.

Now, back to the main issue.

You said...a Tory/Brexit Party alliance would win an overwhelming victory at a General Election.

A General Election shouldn’t be called, imo, over a single issue and a single issue Party - the BP - has no part to play in a General Election.

The ‘election’ you seek over the issue of Brexit therefore needs to take the form of a Referendum but, despite your outspoken confidence about what would happen at a General Election, you won’t have one of those and neither will the new (aka ERG led) Tory Party or Farage’s BP. Why is that exactly?

Oh and before you resort to your own ‘squealing’ about...’we’ve already had one...we won...17.4m voted for Brexit...etc’, just stop and consider the following...

It’s now nearly forty months since the original Referendum...a better informed electorate - with a greater awareness of the lies it was sold - is allowed to change its mind...a ‘no deal’ option was never suggested...17.4m is hardly a democratic majority...and the ultimate ‘election’ featuring any alliance between what’s left of the Tory Party and the BP is a Referendum...so what are you and those you follow afraid of? Stop using the General Election issue as a smokescreen and answer that simple question.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 14-09-2019 at 09:53 AM.

To be fair I don’t think Tricky plays the teacher card much. Is that really a personal insult? More a bit of fun really in a thread that gets way too serious at times.
    Swaledale however takes to a completely different level. Mista also pushes the boundaries at times. If myself or Tricky went down that road you lot would melt down.
    I am sure Tricky, like me just grin when we read that crap. We don’t get all hissy.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    To be fair I don’t think Tricky plays the teacher card much. Is that really a personal insult? More a bit of fun really in a thread that gets way too serious at times.
    Swaledale however takes to a completely different level. Mista also pushes the boundaries at times. If myself or Tricky went down that road you lot would melt down.
    I am sure Tricky, like me just grin when we read that crap. We don’t get all hissy.
    To also be fair...read his post #5385 from a couple of days ago...it’s fairly typical.

Not going to get any further into individuals other than to say...imo mista and I just fight ‘fire with fire’ and yes, Swale can aggressively take things to a different level at times but then so can you and although you’ve become much more ‘mellow’ of late, I doubt that Swale is any more personal than you.

It doesn’t actually bother me...just don’t really see the point and as far as we’re all concerned I suppose it just becomes a case of ‘reap what you sow’.

Anyway, all this is not very relevant so, back on topic, I just wish Tricky - or you if you like - would answer the question.

You’re really comparing my posts with Swaledales??
    I have no words. That is really the strangest post for sometime.
    Others will judge I suppose.

The issue with a new referendum, or rather 1 issue at least, is that the notion of a better informed electorate is wide of the mark.

The level of propaganda now far exceeds anything previous to the vote, it's even found its way into mainstream "unbiased" media. I watched a newsreader the other night laughing whilst supposedly reporting, it seems to now be acceptable to push your political opinion as fact. I used to think that the USA media were bad, ours have sadly degraded to the same levels.

Then you get people like Swale, who make ridiculous claims, arrogantly, peddled as facts - yet each time a subject matter expert shows up their ignorance, they claim that they don't know what they are talking about. Is this person really better informed, or just more sure of his / her own fantasy?

So lets have another one. We could even have an order of preference vote - Leave No Deal, Deal, Remain with New Deal, Remain. We can then all argue over that referendum for 40 months, rather than getting on with life.

Spot on Adi.

No thing as unbiased media I would suspect.

Page 541 of 922 FirstFirst ... 41441491531539540541542543551591641 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)