+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 602 of 921 FirstFirst ... 102502552592600601602603604612652702 ... LastLast
Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 9205

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    18th of May 2016
    Farage talking to host John Pienaar on 5live
    I think it's legitimate if people think that voting doesn't change anything then the next step must be VIOLENCE
    Just remember it wasn't the left who murdered Jo Cox was it or has that slipped your right wing mind
    Hang on, you're comparing the murderer of Jo Cox with that bunch of cretins tonight?
    Lets just have a quick re cap shall we.
    Exactly who was responsible for motivating that nut job?

He had searched the internet for information about the British National Party (BNP), South African apartheid, the Ku Klux Klan, prominent Jewish people, matricide,[20][27] white supremacism/nationalism, Nazism/Nazi Party, SS/Waffen SS, Israel, mass shootings, serial killers, Frazier Glenn Miller Jr., William Hague, Ian Gow (another assassinated MP),[1] and Norwegian far-right terrorist Anders Behring Breivik (about whose case he collected newspaper clippings). He also owned Nazi iconography and books and films related to the Nazis.[28] A police official described Mair as a "loner in the truest sense of the word ... who never held down a job, never had a girlfriend [and] never [had] any friends".[1] The Guardian said that he "appears to have fantasised about killing a 'collaborator' for more than 17 years, drawing inspiration from" David Copeland.[1]

The evening before killing Cox, Mair visited a treatment centre in Birstall seeking help for depression; he was told to return the next day for an appointment.[29] Mair's health was not part of the defence case in the trial.[30] After his arrest, he was examined by a psychiatrist who found no evidence that Mair's mental health was so impaired that he could not be held responsible for his conduct.[1]

Difficult to predict who his target would be. But he definitely didn't have a party leader(s ), spurring him on.

Perhaps his hated of Jews as well may have lead him into Labours fold?

So 12 hours after an election win, a mob of Corbynites roam the streets, yelling tory spite/police spite/ demanding immigration policies are not ok?

Give it time, we'll be screaming for another vote before the week end is out.

He's a terrorist sympathiser end of

Won't be long now till Brexit is done and we can all move on, something we should have done after the vote but some can't accept the fact it didn't go their way

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Hang on, you're comparing the murderer of Jo Cox with that bunch of cretins tonight?
    Lets just have a quick re cap shall we.
    Exactly who was responsible for motivating that nut job?

He had searched the internet for information about the British National Party (BNP), South African apartheid, the Ku Klux Klan, prominent Jewish people, matricide,[20][27] white supremacism/nationalism, Nazism/Nazi Party, SS/Waffen SS, Israel, mass shootings, serial killers, Frazier Glenn Miller Jr., William Hague, Ian Gow (another assassinated MP),[1] and Norwegian far-right terrorist Anders Behring Breivik (about whose case he collected newspaper clippings). He also owned Nazi iconography and books and films related to the Nazis.[28] A police official described Mair as a "loner in the truest sense of the word ... who never held down a job, never had a girlfriend [and] never [had] any friends".[1] The Guardian said that he "appears to have fantasised about killing a 'collaborator' for more than 17 years, drawing inspiration from" David Copeland.[1]

The evening before killing Cox, Mair visited a treatment centre in Birstall seeking help for depression; he was told to return the next day for an appointment.[29] Mair's health was not part of the defence case in the trial.[30] After his arrest, he was examined by a psychiatrist who found no evidence that Mair's mental health was so impaired that he could not be held responsible for his conduct.[1]

Difficult to predict who his target would be. But he definitely didn't have a party leader(s ), spurring him on.

Perhaps his hated of Jews as well may have lead him into Labours fold?

So 12 hours after an election win, a mob of Corbynites roam the streets, yelling tory spite/police spite/ demanding immigration policies are not ok?

No good you rambling in about what Mair looked up on the internet , all you've done is prove how dangerous the right are As for saying he maybe hated and Jews as well perhaps that's what lead him into Labour's fo ld. That's about as relevant as saying he hated Muslims so may have been in the Tory fold .
    So do I take that you don't condemn your hero Farage for advocating violence then you must endorse it

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    He's a terrorist sympathiser end of

Won't be long now till Brexit is done and we can all move on, something we should have done after the vote but some can't accept the fact it didn't go their way
    Agreed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Agreed!!!
    Says the man who admits he didn’t want a second referendum because he thought it would have resulted in a ‘Remain’ result.

Tricky...whatever excuse you want to make for the murderer of Jo Cox nothing will change the fact that his words at the time of her murder were ‘Britain First’...an extreme right wing off shoot of the already far right BNP and we all know what their motivation is.

Also...speaking personally, I won’t be ‘screaming for another vote’. Yes, I do still believe there should have been a second specific referendum on Brexit because the details we voted on first time around were so misleading but that’s not going to happen now and the difference between a Referendum and a GE is that the former took the form of a two horse race where the victory was very narrow at a time when many were misled into thinking it was a foregone conclusion, whereas this time round everyone knew what was at stake, there were more than two choices and I can accept that ‘the people’ have spoken either by not voting or contributing to Johnson’s huge majority.

Huge mistake imo and something we’ll all come to regret for many years to come...hope I’m wrong, but you’ve won...we’ve lost...time to move on and hopefully build a centrist party of decent and credible opposition.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 14-12-2019 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    No good you rambling in about what Mair looked up on the internet , all you've done is prove how dangerous the right are As for saying he maybe hated and Jews as well perhaps that's what lead him into Labour's fo ld. That's about as relevant as saying he hated Muslims so may have been in the Tory fold .
    So do I take that you don't condemn your hero Farage for advocating violence then you must endorse it
    I condemn anyone advocating violence.
    This country allows anyone to protest.

But I struggle to accept this danger of the far right, when it is actually the far left who organise these mini or full blown riots as frequently as they do. Usually waving, pre printed sociallist worker banners.
    In fact, whenever there is a far right protest (eg EDL), there is always a far left counter demonstration trying to instigate a confrontation or clash. Even when the EDL one was officiated, ANTIFA spring up out of no where and get away with it.

I believe it was Churchill who said. The next fascists will those pretending to be anti fascists.

Sorry, but your Red Dawn is done.
    The Labour party can back to reality hopefully and the likes of Revolution Corbyn consigned to the bin.

Which bit of mista and I repeatedly expressing doubts about Corbyn do you not understand.

Mista couldn’t bring himself to vote at all and I only voted Labour because where I live it was the only (admittedly unlikely) way to oppose Johnson and because I object to being represented by a Basildon based barrister.

I don’t know mista, although I think he speaks a great deal of sense about both politics and football, but the idea that either of us, or anyone on here, were waiting for a ‘Red Dawn’ is laughable.

Maybe a pink one though....

I don't like the result, can we have another vote please?

I condemn anyone advocating violence.
    This country allows anyone to protest.

But I struggle to accept this danger of the far right, when it is actually the far left who organise these mini or full blown riots as frequently as they do. Usually waving, pre printed sociallist worker banners.
    In fact, whenever there is a far right protest (eg EDL), there is always a far left counter demonstration trying to instigate a confrontation or clash. Even when the EDL one was officiated, ANTIFA spring up out of no where and get away with it.

I believe it was Churchill who said. The next fascists will those pretending to be anti fascists.

Sorry, but your Red Dawn is done.
    The Labour party can back to reality hopefully and the likes of Revolution Corbyn consigned to the bin.
    Tricky if you ever take the time to read my posts properly you will see that I've never endorsed Corbyn. As for the result well if you give a party a 311 seat start as Farage did then don't be surprised at the result Its people's choice if they want to vote for an egoistic pathological liar who will sell them down the river .That's their perogotive I will that you and your ilk but it's not for me thank you
    Last edited by mistaram; 14-12-2019 at 11:46 AM.

Page 602 of 921 FirstFirst ... 102502552592600601602603604612652702 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)