+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 262 of 922 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362762 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

[QUOTE=Andy_Faber;38607986]
    Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    A weaker pound, prices rising, wages not going up, business investment falling...the source? That well known lefty...Mark Carney. Add to that, more expensive holidays, longer airport queues and increasing political isolation within Europe...thank you so much Nigel, Boris and Co, how will the nation ever be able to thank you?[/QUOTE

You're starting to sound like Swale, don't go there please stick to reasoned arguments not that silly buggers rants
    What he is pointing out actual facts just like me?

But do restrict your posts to three lines or less AR, anything more is to much effort for others to read and comprehend and gets dismissed as a rant!

A weaker pound, prices rising, wages not going up, business investment falling...the source? That well known lefty...Mark Carney. Add to that, more expensive holidays, longer airport queues and increasing political isolation within Europe...thank you so much Nigel, Boris and Co, how will the nation ever be able to thank you?
    Sorry Ramanag, this has to be said.

You may love the EU, I don't.
    It is a force that has taken the sensible things such as free trade, as tools for its goals of unification.

You have to abide by its rules/movement/policies or else.
    I am sure most countries populations haven't grasped that yet. The newer members seem to have and are rebelling. Poland/Hungary for example.
    Lets take you examples as a pain factor.

1. The pound has been far weaker against the euro. It happens. It is up to us to get those trade deals done and sort it out. You seem to look at this as a negative and not an opportunity. Also from the side of what have lost?, not as what could we gain?
    2. More expensive holidays? Really? Then don't go to Europe. My holiday to Thailand in October is mega cheap. The Portugese/Spanish/Italians/Greeks will be frothing at this. Their economy depends on tourism. Not a bargaining chip then?
    3.The airport queues are down to the EU's stupid Schengen. The ability to move guns and explosives easily over borders. We aren't in that, so we get checked out more closely? Also the lack of staffing, because Schengen is so wonderful?
    4. Political isolation? lol
    The UK has more voice than most of Europe. The EU has even tried to steal our voice/vote on the UN security council

Have a day off please.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Sorry Ramanag, this has to be said.

You may love the EU, I don't.
    It is a force that has taken the sensible things such as free trade, as tools for its goals of unification.

You have to abide by its rules/movement/policies or else.
    I am sure most countries populations haven't grasped that yet. The newer members seem to have and are rebelling. Poland/Hungary for example.
    Lets take you examples as a pain factor.

1. The pound has been far weaker against the euro. It happens. It is up to us to get those trade deals done and sort it out. You seem to look at this as a negative and not an opportunity. Also from the side of what have lost?, not as what could we gain?
    2. More expensive holidays? Really? Then don't go to Europe. My holiday to Thailand in October is mega cheap. The Portugese/Spanish/Italians/Greeks will be frothing at this. Their economy depends on tourism. Not a bargaining chip then?
    3.The airport queues are down to the EU's stupid Schengen. The ability to move guns and explosives easily over borders. We aren't in that, so we get checked out more closely? Also the lack of staffing, because Schengen is so wonderful?
    4. Political isolation? lol
    The UK has more voice than most of Europe. The EU has even tried to steal our voice/vote on the UN security council

Have a day off please.
    You've done this to death Tricky...I know you're probably going to raise the flag, sing rule Britannia all while fondly remembering your Thai holiday memories tonight, but if you could tell me how things have improved, as opposed to becoming increasingly depressing and chaotic since late last June I'd be happy to listen. Please don't try and argue that the pound isn't down, prices are up, business investment is falling and wages are going nowhere all as a result of the uncertainty created by Brexit though...that's just the truth.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 04-08-2017 at 05:08 PM.

You've done this to death Tricky...I know you're probably going to raise the flag, sing rule Britannia all while fondly remembering your Thai holiday memories tonight, but if you could tell me how things have improved, as opposed to becoming increasingly depressing and chaotic since late last June I'd be happy to listen. Please don't try and argue that the pound isn't down, prices are up, business investment is falling and wages are going nowhere all as a result of the uncertainty created by Brexit though...that's just the truth.
    TTR going to Thailand that speaks volumes in itself! As for us not suffering economically due to Brexit, mm we already are and it has n't happened yet!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    TTR going to Thailand that speaks volumes in itself! As for us not suffering economically due to Brexit, mm we already are and it has n't happened yet!
    What's the issue with Thailand, Swale? I'm guessing what you mean and that really does show you up as the exact type of person you rant against

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    What's the issue with Thailand, Swale? I'm guessing what you mean and that really does show you up as the exact type of person you rant against
    I'd like an answer to that, I'm going to Kamphaeng Phet . It may seem you are the closet racist

ps we are winnging 1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I'd like an answer to that, I'm going to Kamphaeng Phet . It may seem you are the closet racist
    He might have jumped to conclusions Tricky...but htf is it 'racist'? Ridiculous!

He might have jumped to conclusions Tricky...but htf is it 'racist'? Ridiculous!
    But undoubtedly a hypocrite

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    But undoubtedly a hypocrite
    Not sure why...he made an assumption, maybe wrongly - I wouldn't know - based on why a great many 'westerners' visit Thailand.

Page 262 of 922 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362762 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)