+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 462 of 922 FirstFirst ... 362412452460461462463464472512562 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Am I talking Dutch?
    I just told you, because folks are fed up with the lying/patronising/Manipulative usual that ignores them.
    Pull them down all you want. There's a lot of angry citizens out there who want things to change.
    They could all learn from the message. Do what you said you was going to do.
    In that, I'm not just talking about Brexit.
    Enough is enough.
    ‘Enough is enough’...you mean you’re disillusioned with dishonest politicians. Aren’t we all?

No reason to support Farage, the most dishonest, manipulative and self serving of the lot though is it?

Farage does not want Brexit??

This and many other interesting observations around the subject

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...y-brexit-party

Am I talking Dutch?
    Nee Tricky, ik verzeker je dat je geen Nederlands aan het spreken bent. Het is, inderdaad, hoog tijd dat politici meer aandacht aan de gewone man gaven in plaats van altijd de rijken onder ons in een nog betere positie te verwerken.

Ophangen die hap!!

I think you miss my point MR.
    The Brexit party exists to stir the nest up. It needs it.
    They still aren't learning, so Farage will carry on pulling support.
    Be careful here, no one said Trump ever had a chance or Leicester of winning the Prem.

So, who's your choice? Amuse me.
    Tricky Not really fussed who the next PM would be The only criteria for me is that they are not a member of any of the following parties
    Conservative , Labour ,SNP, Lib Dem, DUP, SinnFein, Justice Party, Change UK , People before Profit Party, Brexit Party, Alliance party of NI,UKIP, Green Party,Ulster Unionist Party,SDLP, Plaid Cymru
    The way politics have gone in the last four years maybe we should have somebody from the Tupperware Party
    Last edited by mistaram; 25-06-2019 at 09:43 AM.

Adam Walker it is then Mista

rA will not be amused

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Adam Walker it is then Mista

rA will not be amused
    He definitely will not be amused Geoff

Lol...had to look the nonentity up! Could you please add BNP to your list mista?

Much less amused by the cricket so far today!!!

Fine article that, Geoff.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 25-06-2019 at 10:59 AM.

cricket aint turned out too bad

oh hang on, James Vince.....
    Last edited by Geoff Parkstone; 25-06-2019 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    ‘Enough is enough’...you mean you’re disillusioned with dishonest politicians. Aren’t we all?

No reason to support Farage, the most dishonest, manipulative and self serving of the lot though is it?
    we all, may be.

But what's changing? Nothing.
    You seem happy to accept more of the same. I'm not.

The EU is the same. I'll apply your analogy at home as well shall I? "Better to change it within".

Well it hasn't changed at all. Either at home or in Europe.

When you want a pay rise, you have to take action.

You talk/negotiate.
    If you cant get them to see sense, you put pressure on- work to rule/overtime ban
    Still wont compromise?
    Then either strike or change jobs.

The EU has had a chance to reform. It hasn't. Made Cameron look a dick head. Even that die hard Verhofstdt, says if it doesn't change it is dead.
    It won't, the cry is more union.

Politicians are the same here.
    We know best. We can have/you must do without/ we don't recognise your votes & opinion.

Well I've voted for someone who promises one thing. That's all, one thing.
    Honor the vote and get us out. I don't trust any of the others who've been there.

From free education promises/ to pensioners will be rewarded. Bollox is all I've heard.

This is the straw which broke the camels back. You may not like him, but the Tories will come begging soon. You wait and watch.

Tricky...I don’t know how I can say it differently.

I share your disillusionment...I too am sick of our incompetent and often crooked politicians. From fiddling expenses to the PM in waiting’s dishonesty and avoidance strategies, but you never make things better by appointing/voting for someone worse.

Now please stop interrupting the cricket and our quest for the manager you should never have got rid of.

Page 462 of 922 FirstFirst ... 362412452460461462463464472512562 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)