+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 922 of 922 FirstFirst ... 422822872912920921922
Results 9,211 to 9,219 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

You Swale scream, immigration , immigrtaion, immigration.
    Oh the irony…you of all people accusing others of ‘screaming’ about immigration.

How’s that thread of yours doing? Stimulated much discussion? Very flattered to have a thread dedicated to little old me but there was really no need…it’s all your own work, I just thought it might provide a home for all your anti Islam/immigrant rhetoric, well away from the other couple of political threads.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Oh the irony…you of all people accusing others of ‘screaming’ about immigration.

How’s that thread of yours doing? Stimulated much discussion? Very flattered to have a thread dedicated to little old me but there was really no need…it’s all your own work, I just thought it might provide a home for all your anti Islam/immigrant rhetoric, well away from the other couple of political threads.
    The anti Islam rhetoric climbed another notch this week pacifist.
    Did you notice how the BBC and Sky didn't show the Ramadam riots in Southwell? Ostich syndrome comes to mind.

Brexit should have closed our borders, but the Tories have failed miserably. This one issue alone will see them decimated. Had they done their job, then an election would have been much closer than it will be.

Did you notice how the BBC and Sky didn't show the Ramadam riots in Southwell? Ostich syndrome comes to mind.

Brexit should have closed our borders, but the Tories have failed miserably. This one issue alone will see them decimated. Had they done their job, then an election would have been much closer than it will be.
    And yet all the actual evidence shows that a fairly small proportion of voters/general public rate immigration as a concern.

So yes fools, bigots, xenophobes racists and the unenlightened who believe the **** you do, may well not vote for the Tories purely on this issue, still there are other right wing neo nazi parties which no doubt they can vote for.

Others however who are capable of rational and logical thought will not vote for them on the basis, that they shafted the economy, ****ed public services, failed to build 40 new hospitals, wasted billions of tax payers money, ****ed the NHS, the justice system the Police and generally treated voters with contempt.

It might be an idea to come out of your echo chamber and find out what happens in the real world, but then your a lost cause living in your fantasy land, with fantasy girlfriends, bet your really stuck in a grotty bedsit in St Annes

What are you talking about? What ‘Ramadan riots’ in Southwell…and why are you calling me a pacifist? What’s that got to do with Islam and immigration?
    I’ll happily put my hand up to being one by the way, because…let’s face it…it won’t be my generation, or yours, that has to fight in the event of any conflict. I’m too old and the last time you proudly boasted to us all about how you were going to do your duty - on the Covid wards - it turned out your health issues unfortunately and rapidly disqualified you, so I doubt there’s much chance of seeing you on any front line is there?
    Anyway, if it means my children, or more likely my grandchildren, won’t be carted off to suffer in the way my grandad and at least one of my uncles did in the last two World Wars then too bloody right I’m a ‘pacifist’…and proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    And yet all the actual evidence shows that a fairly small proportion of voters/general public rate immigration as a concern.

So yes fools, bigots, xenophobes racists and the unenlightened who believe the **** you do, may well not vote for the Tories purely on this issue, still there are other right wing neo nazi parties which no doubt they can vote for.

Others however who are capable of rational and logical thought will not vote for them on the basis, that they shafted the economy, ****ed public services, failed to build 40 new hospitals, wasted billions of tax payers money, ****ed the NHS, the justice system the Police and generally treated voters with contempt.

It might be an idea to come out of your echo chamber and find out what happens in the real world, but then your a lost cause living in your fantasy land, with fantasy girlfriends, bet your really stuck in a grotty bedsit in St Annes
    lmfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao, it's 3rd on the top issues you twonk.

Here's a bit of food for thought for you.
    Last year, we built 180 000 houses.
    Under current rises , we will need over 500 000 a year just to stop folks being on the streets.
    That's before all the new arrivals start breeding.
    My grotty bedsit? My own place in Thailand cannot be called a bed sit you ****

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    What are you talking about? What ‘Ramadan riots’ in Southwell…and why are you calling me a pacifist? What’s that got to do with Islam and immigration?
    I’ll happily put my hand up to being one by the way, because…let’s face it…it won’t be my generation, or yours, that has to fight in the event of any conflict. I’m too old and the last time you proudly boasted to us all about how you were going to do your duty - on the Covid wards - it turned out your health issues unfortunately and rapidly disqualified you, so I doubt there’s much chance of seeing you on any front line is there?
    Anyway, if it means my children, or more likely my grandchildren, won’t be carted off to suffer in the way my grandad and at least one of my uncles did in the last two World Wars then too bloody right I’m a ‘pacifist’…and proud of it.
    You see, this is the bubble I talk about with you. You have no idea what happens in this country, unless the BBC or Guardian tells you about it. Which they won't of course, because its very inconvinient to talk about it.
    Mass immigration, has caused enclaves to spring up here, where they build themselves little replicas of where they come from. Then their off spring grow up in the staunch enviroment created, which makes them more radical than their parents,
    Ignore it all you want, it's growing.
    You didn't like the report I gave you the other day, where 50-65% support HAMAS/ want Sharia/ think Islam is more important than the UK.
    Why do you think loads of Labour councillors resigned over government policy on Israel? I thought their job was bins and social housing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6l0...l=TimesOfIndia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NqB...channel=GBNews

Not that you'll watch them, probably head in the sand again

You see, this is the bubble I talk about with you. You have no idea what happens in this country, unless the BBC or Guardian tells you about it. Which they won't of course, because its very inconvinient to talk about it.
    Mass immigration, has caused enclaves to spring up here, where they build themselves little replicas of where they come from. Then their off spring grow up in the staunch enviroment created, which makes them more radical than their parents,
    You didn't like the report I gave you the other day, where 50-65% support HAMAS/ want Sharia/ think Islam is more important than the UK.
    Why do you think loads of Labour councillors resigned over government policy on Israel? I thought their job was bins and social housing?

No wonder then that I couldn’t find any reference to TTRTV’s rioting in Southwell…a market town in Nottinghamshire…when, in fact, the trouble was 140 miles away in Southall, West London…an area with a proud tradition of successful immigration once known as ‘Little Punjab’.

I’m not sure how different such trouble - hardly rioting - was from what may well have been seen - and similarly unreported - in the streets of south Manchester last weekend or indeed in the wake of many of our more acrimonious football matches on a regular basis eg Forest v Leicester a year or so ago or Chesterfield v Oldham earlier this season.

Apparently your mate Farage was ‘shocked’. I think ‘delighted’ might be a more appropriate term. Provides him with another opportunity to peddle his hatred and further his career as a rabble rouser and mouthpiece of the terminally gullible. Remember his Brexit ‘Breaking Point’ anti EU poster which transpired to be a picture of Syrian refugees entering, if I remember correctly, Slovenia? Enough said…and you reckon it’s me that ‘lives in a bubble’.

Trick has something of a bubble obsession, after all his club's owner is one...

Jeez, I am now convinced you have completely lost the plot! Not that on reflection you had a plot to lose! You clearly spend far too much time on the internet devouring every piece of nonsense your addled brain can find.

I genuinely feel sorry for you, it must be hell being you.

Page 922 of 922 FirstFirst ... 422822872912920921922

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)