+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 539 of 922 FirstFirst ... 39439489529537538539540541549589639 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,390 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by trickytreesreds View Post
    you can call me right wing if you wish, (strange that for an ex miner)
    brexit supporting - true
    forest fan- true born and bred

how do i clarify you?
    You've never voted tory/ strange that, as i can only conclude you never assess every party at the time of election.
    That's very narrow minded but in your profession, i'm not surprised.

It's obvious you want to be an eu puppet and all that goes with it. Your choice i'd never try to change you.
    However, the voting public were asked and more wanted out than in. ( here comes the percentage **** again)

is there a snowflake undemocratic when it suits as party you could join? Sup?
    incoming!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Not sure how you ever made that mistake, mista.
    He’s a right wing, Brexit supporting, Forest fan.
    RA tell you why I thought he had a brain Yes been a miner, youth employment officer ,and ran the prison service . Oh and he often used to refer to Forest as shxt so he used to have a brain But and there's always but Nigel has brainwashed him into thinking we will be in Utopia if Brexit ever happens

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    That's actually quite funny.. Well done teach..
    Why, thank you...signore Angry.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    RA tell you why I thought he had a brain Yes been a miner, youth employment officer ,and ran the prison service . Oh and he often used to refer to Forest as shxt so he used to have a brain But and there's always but Nigel has brainwashed him into thinking we will be in Utopia if Brexit ever happens
    Never said it would be a Utopia. I said I didn't want to be part of a superstate already on a slippery slope.
    It isn't just my opinion, politicians all over Europe see it. Even in hard core EU countries like France.
    We should make our own rules and decisions, not some unelected pleb, or failed politician inBrussels.
    It's my opinion and not I'm not on my own

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Oops...someone’s lost their sense of humour this morning.

You do know what that winking emoji thingy means don’t you Tricky?

Not sure what once being a miner has to do with it. Patrick McLoughlin was a miner once too...mind you, he seems to have had almost as many jobs as you.

‘Undemocratic’...me? Am I not the one who’s been advocating a second, better informed Referendum? Remind me where the Brexiteers stand on that one and remind me where Johnson and his ERG mates stand on Parliament being allowed to represent the electorate for the next five weeks.

‘EU puppet’...absolute nonsense. I have repeatedly said that there are things about the EU I would seek to change. There are things about DCFC I would seek to change too, but no one’s likely to take much notice if I run away to support another ‘club’ are they?
    here we go, bollox time again.

Yes ex miner. I wouldn't have dreamed of looking at any other party but Labour when I was 21. I learned the hard way.
    All politicians are devious crooks and I tactically vote for what suits me at any given time. By your analysis I must vote BNP every time. As for my jobs, I have had to adopt as industries change. I am qualified in Engineering, which means I have been able to swap roles to suit. Of course I could have tried your route of safe employment, whinging about pay and holidays all the time. But I'm not that inflexible.

As for your referendum, we've HAD ONE!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LOST, DEAL WITH IT.
    Now lets have an election. Cards on the table, let the population decide where we go.
    You can have what YOU WANT AND A CHANGE IN GOVERNEMNT.

I could have what I want, with a change in gov or the same one.
    Of course, the screamers don't want that, because they don't fancy their chances, with the Brexit issue hanging over their heads like the sword of Damecles.
    They want us back stabbed, into remaining and then an election.

You never commented on Geerts interview? Is he wrong?
    We have tried to change the EU for decages, Nothing happens. Cameron goes there, gets his trousers pulled down and comes away believing he's got a good deal. May goes there, sells her soul for a bag of horse **** and tells us its a good deal.

No ones believing it anymore. The politicians think they know best.
    Give us that election and you'll see who thinks what.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Never said it would be a Utopia. I said I didn't want to be part of a superstate already on a slippery slope.
    It isn't just my opinion, politicians all over Europe see it. Even in hard core EU countries like France.
    We should make our own rules and decisions, not some unelected pleb, or failed politician inBrussels.
    How many times have I seen this post repeated by various people on this thread. Yet it is obviously never read.

here we go, bollox time again.

Yes ex miner. I wouldn't have dreamed of looking at any other party but Labour when I was 21. I learned the hard way.
    All politicians are devious crooks and I tactically vote for what suits me at any given time. By your analysis I must vote BNP every time. As for my jobs, I have had to adopt as industries change. I am qualified in Engineering, which means I have been able to swap roles to suit. Of course I could have tried your route of safe employment, whinging about pay and holidays all the time. But I'm not that inflexible.

As for your referendum, we've HAD ONE!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LOST, DEAL WITH IT.
    Now lets have an election. Cards on the table, let the population decide where we go.
    You can have what YOU WANT AND A CHANGE IN GOVERNEMNT.

I could have what I want, with a change in gov or the same one.
    Of course, the screamers don't want that, because they don't fancy their chances, with the Brexit issue hanging over their heads like the sword of Damecles.
    They want us back stabbed, into remaining and then an election.

You never commented on Geerts interview? Is he wrong?
    We have tried to change the EU for decages, Nothing happens. Cameron goes there, gets his trousers pulled down and comes away believing he's got a good deal. May goes there, sells her soul for a bag of horse **** and tells us its a good deal.

No ones believing it anymore. The politicians think they know best.
    Give us that election and you'll see who thinks what.
    Can’t help but agree with your first line...’here we go, bollux time again’. Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Tricky there was a time I thought you had a brain ,not anymore though
    Its not a brain he lacks, just the ability to understand reality and use it to think logically rather than swallow falsehoods or simply believe what suits his agenda rather than actual facts!

Pot, kettle, black

Just one word to say Tricky " yellowhammer " I is that bolloxs to

Page 539 of 922 FirstFirst ... 39439489529537538539540541549589639 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)