+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 278 of 922 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328378778 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Nothing changes I see, TTR's spouts the usual tosh and fails to see the irony, R4J has ruined it as a footie forum and Andy's imagination is running wild. Will not be wasting my time posting on here as it stands and certainly would not waste my time posting under an alias!
    That's a shame, your football insights were always worth a read, and although your Brexit utterances were for the most part unsubstantiated, at least they promoted debate. Unlike Levi Stubbs I AM too proud to beg, but it would be nice to see you back in the fray.

Nothing changes I see, TTR's spouts the usual tosh and fails to see the irony, R4J has ruined it as a footie forum and Andy's imagination is running wild. Will not be wasting my time posting on here as it stands and certainly would not waste my time posting under an alias!
    Still in denial with your European army etc?

Laughable

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    That's a shame, your football insights were always worth a read, and although your Brexit utterances were for the most part unsubstantiated, at least they promoted debate. Unlike Levi Stubbs I AM too proud to beg, but it would be nice to see you back in the fray.
    You mean I never gave a link to the daily express? if you'd bothered to google I'm sure you would have been able to find enough facts to back up my statements, but there again if you doubted what i said then best left really not interested in arguing the toss, the facts will speak for themselves in time.

As for Tricky I could demolish virtually everything he says, but why bother, leave the delusional to their delusions it keeps them happy.

Thats my last word, I may return when the Forum regains some forum but see no point at the moment.

Thats my last word
    OK, talk later

You mean I never gave a link to the daily express? if you'd bothered to google I'm sure you would have been able to find enough facts to back up my statements, but there again if you doubted what i said then best left really not interested in arguing the toss, the facts will speak for themselves in time.

As for Tricky I could demolish virtually everything he says, but why bother, leave the delusional to their delusions it keeps them happy.

Thats my last word, I may return when the Forum regains some forum but see no point at the moment.
    Demolish me/

Junckers speech endorsed everything I said and you re buffed?

Total arse I'm afraid.

Read back on your posts, you may feel a little bit silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    OK, talk later
    Very droll! I read the forum from time to time to see if it has improved (it hasn't) and I only posted to refute your unsubstantiated opinion that I was posting under an alias, knowing how unsubstantiated opinions bother you!

Very droll! I read the forum from time to time to see if it has improved (it hasn't) and I only posted to refute your unsubstantiated opinion that I was posting under an alias, knowing how unsubstantiated opinions bother you!
    yes but where's the evidence? As Ramanag now knows, I have the spirit of Sam Waters guiding me regarding insights into who might be hovering round under an alias.

Here we go again. Ever since that damned referendum this country has been obsessed with just two things...Brexit and who should be leader of the Tory Party. How the hell are we meant to move forward when the 'who should be our leader now' Tory Party soap opera rumbles on and on and how the hell are we meant to negotiate the terms of Brexit - an impossible task at any time - when Gove, Johnson, May, Hammond etc are constantly undermining each other? We're a laughing stock...or a least we would be if it wasn't so bloomin' tragic.

Really? Have you seen the state Spain is in? Or USA? Do you really think anyone outside the Guardian editorial room actually cares about a Tory with a cold?

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    Really? Have you seen the state Spain is in? Or USA? Do you really think anyone outside the Guardian editorial room actually cares about a Tory with a cold?
    Who mentioned the cold? Certainly not me. That was just unfortunate, but Gove v Johnson v Hammond v May v Shapps just isn't. It's a joke and the country is paying the price.
    Not entirely sure what Spain or the USA have got to do with it. Bit like feeling better about Derby because Forest have problems. Doesn't work for me.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 06-10-2017 at 09:49 PM.

Page 278 of 922 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328378778 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)