+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 566 of 922 FirstFirst ... 66466516556564565566567568576616666 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,660 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Is that your answer?
    FFS, you do live in a bubble. There is already joint actions NOW!!

Why do you fail to comprehend the evolvment of what is already past?
    Yes, as MA says, it isn't logical. WE HAVE NATO.

Last time I looked NATO was a co operation of multiple speaking languages, so don't talk tosh.
    But NATO is good enough for the EU. They want and will keep pushing for their own army. I have to ask why?
    You want plans, open your ears?

https://kippercentral.com/2019/09/10...s-for-eu-army/

BTW Clegg denied everything as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Is that your answer?
    FFS, you do live in a bubble. There is already joint actions NOW!!

Why do you fail to comprehend the evolvment of what is already past?
    Yes, as MA says, it isn't logical. WE HAVE NATO.

Last time I looked NATO was a co operation of multiple speaking languages, so don't talk tosh.
    But NATO is good enough for the EU. They want and will keep pushing for their own army. I have to ask why?
    You want plans, open your ears?

https://kippercentral.com/2019/09/10...s-for-eu-army/

BTW Clegg denied everything as well.
    Lol, I know you struggle to be polite these days to anyone who disagrees with you, but do you really expect to be taken seriously when you seek to substantiate a point by quoting Kipper Central? No bias or not so hidden agenda there then.

What is this ‘living in a bubble’ bollux you repeat in virtually every reply?
    We just disagree...and the difference between NATO and an EU Army is that the former involves the armies and governments of different countries working together as allies...quite different from the formation of one disparate army that you are so obsessed with.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 23-10-2019 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    6. Yes there’s a European Supreme Court but when was the last time matters relating to the this or any other European country had its will imposed upon them?

The list is too long to replicate here, but you can google it as well as I
    Fair enough Parky...maybe I should have qualified that one...when was the last time the European Court imposed something detrimental upon our country or its citizens?

I can’t think of one. Can’t think of a single instance of the European Court passing a judgement which has negatively impinged on our way of life.

Thats a fairly difficult one to quantify as it depends on ones definition of "negatively impinged"

For someone who believes that feminism has completely destroyed conventional childhoods in UK, I suppose anything that relates to gender equality might, by some, be considered negative! For someone who believes workers should have no rights........

Thats a fairly difficult one to quantify as it depends on ones definition of "negatively impinged"

For someone who believes that feminism has completely destroyed conventional childhoods in UK, I suppose anything that relates to gender equality might, by some, be considered negative! For someone who believes workers should have no rights........
    Of course...but, pedantry aside, as you (probably) and most ‘civilised’ folk do now believe that workers do have rights and that gender equality is a force for good, then can you come up with an example of the European Courts imposing something detrimental on our country?

I honestly can’t and can only think of things which have been generally beneficial...but that’s probably because of that ‘bubble’ I apparently inhabit according to our semi resident red dog ukipper.

Straight cucumbers and bananas!!

Just read a bit of great news . This time next year we will be paying more for not being a member of the EU than what we pay for being a member ffs talk about taking back control

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    That's fine then. Stupid is as stupid does.

We start with 9 countries of similar standing.
    Now at 28 including 19 negative contributors.
    Yet we have a flag/anthem/a new currency/law system/soon to be army/ ever closer ruling by Brussels.

I'm glad you don't have to forecast anything to do with this countries defence.
    Neville thought like you. He couldn't see trouble when it smashed him in the face like a shovel either.
    You silly little ****, have you looked at our "defence capability" lately? It was piss poor before the Tories implemented austerity, of course we still like to think we are the worlds policemen, sending 5 or 6 aircraft to "help out" the Ynaks on occasion but in reality we are dependant upon NATO and our allies in europe.

AS usual you talk ****e gleaned from the media owned by right wing rich elitists who laugh all the way to the bank at your expense!

Really? I hope your being ironic here!

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Swale's piece is a fair portrayal of the downside as it looks right now.

We will have to wait 2 years to see what kind of trade deal ensues, provided this deal is accepted by the Commons and the Lords.

As with GP, I remain concerned about "Big Europe", centralisation and the lack of democracy and accountability within the system. Add to the huge disparity in what the populace of Greece, Italy and Spain see as "normal" and what they expect from their government and what they are (not) prepared to pay for it compared to what the populace of the UK, Sweden, the Netherlands find acceptable and then add in what the former Eastern Bloc countries (with at least 2 more of them waiting in the wings) expect/demand from the EU. It will become an even greater unworkable monolith that costs ever more money and "Brussels" will demand more and more money and power. It will become a dictatorship.

I can't argue with Swale's portrayal, however, the hazardous future I foresee weighs heavier on me than whatever any loss might be once the new trade deal has been concocted.

Whatever happens, come November 1st, or later if another extension is granted, I will still be in the EU but would rather be out of it or part of the free trade association it once was. There are too many, too large differences between the various member states to warrant the goal of a US of E ever being achieved.
    Everything has its cycle, within the Eu, we can be a force for change, outside we have no voice. Whatever the pet projects and ambitions of the EU now, will change as internal pressures change over the coming years.

The big problem is the current generation ave no memory of pre Eu europe, the hard right use this to their advantage and make vague promises of change for the good of everyone. Just reading the text of some of Hitlers 1930's speeches makes my blood run cold, how beguiling his message of the injustice to sovereign Germany were, the promise of economic miracles.

Page 566 of 922 FirstFirst ... 66466516556564565566567568576616666 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)