+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 451 of 922 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453461501551 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Wow...a tad patronising perhaps, but the nicest comment you’ve made for months. Feel as if I’ve had my homework marked.
    Thanks for reviewing my response, and it wasn't intended as patronising, and mildly humorous was appropriate, leave the easy hit rofling to folk like odious Leftie non-comic Jo Brand who going by what happened to Danny Baker should really get her marching orders after last night, but won't

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Thanks for reviewing my response, and it wasn't intended as patronising, and mildly humorous was appropriate, leave the easy hit rofling to folk like odious Leftie non-comic Jo Brand who going by what happened to Danny Baker should really get her marching orders after last night, but won't
    She won't get the sack from the BBC even though what she said was totally unacceptable, just hope some fame crazed prat don't act upon it.
    Being an ex-mental health nurse she should know better.

What has the infamous Ms Brand said now?

Oops! Upset the ‘boss’...again.

Fair point about Jo Brand...should have known better...on the other hand, context (‘Heresy’ R4) is relevant and at least the odious Farage now has some idea of what it’s like to be targeted/vilified. He’s spent enough time making life uncomfortable for others.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 13-06-2019 at 08:26 AM.

He’s far from the ‘best we’ve got’, mista...but he’s what we’re likely to end up with now the PM is being chosen (yet again) by about 150,000 Tory Party members who are more concerned with the survival of their own Party than the well being of the country.

He was inept and evasive this morning imo, but try telling that to the Tory grass roots.
    RA he's just a Lynton Crosby dummy hide him away so no body can question him Crosby did the same with Zac Goldsmith in the London Mayoral election but made the mistake of trying to make out Sadiq Khan was a Muslim extremist sympathiser fortunately voters saw through him Not exactly true that the Tory party members will chose the next PM only the MPs who chose the final two About time her maj dissolved parliament and let's start again I don't like we're this is going

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    RA he's just a Lynton Crosby dummy hide him away so no body can question him Crosby did the same with Zac Goldsmith in the London Mayoral election but made the mistake of trying to make out Sadiq Khan was a Muslim extremist sympathiser fortunately voters saw through him Not exactly true that the Tory party members will chose the next PM only the MPs who chose the final two About time her maj dissolved parliament and let's start again I don't like we're this is going
    I stand corrected, mista...I meant the ultimate decision rests with Tory Party members but you’re right...the final two are chosen by MP’s. Seems Johnson is going to top the first round but then it gets marginally less of a foregone.

I don’t like where it’s all going either, or how another disreputable ‘Sir’...the Australian, Lyndon Crosby has become about the most influential individual in British politics.

So somebody who doesn't suit your political agenda should be sacked But it's ok for the right wing press spew their lies about Corbyn and McDonald everyday Anybody who thinks Joe Brand wasn't joking must have had a sense of humour bypass

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    So somebody who doesn't suit your political agenda should be sacked But it's ok for the right wing press spew their lies about Corbyn and McDonald everyday Anybody who thinks Joe Brand wasn't joking must have had a sense of humour bypass
    I don’t have a political agenda other than a political correctness one, it was PC that got Baker sacked (and yes he was a prat for his comments) and PC that will save Brand. I’ve never found her sour humour especially funny either

I don’t have a political agenda other than a political correctness one, it was PC that got Baker sacked (and yes he was a prat for his comments) and PC that will save Brand. I’ve never found her sour humour especially funny either
    Well if you don't have political agenda Andy you don't exactly go out of your way to hide it ie (the left wing BBC) Fail to see the connection of wanting Brand sacked just because Danny Baker was be has a history of being controversial and being dismissed Not really a reason to sack somebody because you don't find them funny

Seems Johnson is going to top the first round but then it gets marginally less of a foregone.
    More votes than his 3 closest rivals combined........ Having taken on dual nationality last December, I think my Dutchship may well come in very handy....... BoJo will do to the country what he allegedly did to the pig's head...... IMO.

Page 451 of 922 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453461501551 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)