+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 553 of 921 FirstFirst ... 53453503543551552553554555563603653 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 9205

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Blimey Andy...it was only a joke. I think his reaction to MA’s point (5495) would be more illuminating.

Can’t be that nice if he likes Rush...done Derby untold harm that bloke...allegedly.

Is the concept of Zakat so very different from any other form of giving to charity and is it unique amongst religions?
    Sure I worked with a bloke once who was involved with one form of Christianity or other which suggested we should all aim to give away at least 5% of our earnings to charity.
    Lol at the Rush thing

I'm no longer a churchgoer but when I was (and at a local church) there were many people who gave 5% or 10% of their income to charity, there are some forms for whom its compulsory and I don't agree with that

Joke or not, the Vic is on the case, he texted me to inform me he's taking the question into an Alpha Course meeting this eve.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Lol at the Rush thing

I'm no longer a churchgoer but when I was (and at a local church) there were many people who gave 5% or 10% of their income to charity, there are some forms for whom its compulsory and I don't agree with that

Joke or not, the Vic is on the case, he texted me to inform me he's taking the question into an Alpha Course meeting this eve.
    I await with interest.

I was wondering if Thomas Cook had gone bust after the 31st October, how many remainers would have blamed it on Brexit? Most of them I'd guess!

Whereas now it's merely the thought of Brexit that has done the trick. It must be great for everyone to have a new scapegoat.

Brexit is to blame for Bury being ejected from the Football League, brexiteers were behind the drone attack on Saudi Arabia and brexiteers started the fires in the Amazon rainforest.

I also recall that Brexiteers incited the sheep to urinate in the drinking water supply. One of these days them brexiteers are gonna get an icepick.

Proroguing was illegal says the Supreme Court.

This means Parliament is open for business again and MPs shpuld return and start doing their jobs again.

Oh how ironic it would be if Boris was now to appeal this................. at the European Court of Justice?

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    I'd just like to be one of the first to congratulate Boris on being our new PM.
    Here's hoping he gets Brexit over the line on the 31st October, the futures bright the futures Boris!

THE DREAM TEAM
    Attachment 13310
    MoP...no disrespect to you at all...I always enjoy your contributions and the tone you make them in...but forget the Thomas Cook jibes...you really can’t believe in your above comments any more can you?
    The buffoon we call our Prime Minister has just made one gaffe after another since July.
    He’s just an unstable, jingoistic, serial liar...a wannabe Churchill with very little strategy and even less support.
    As a PM he’s nothing less than an unelected disgrace to Parliament, democracy and the nation as a whole.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 24-09-2019 at 11:36 AM.

I think that observation can apply to the entirety of parliament. I think it's time to become an occasional anarchist

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Whereas now it's merely the thought of Brexit that has done the trick. It must be great for everyone to have a new scapegoat.

Brexit is to blame for Bury being ejected from the Football League, brexiteers were behind the drone attack on Saudi Arabia and brexiteers started the fires in the Amazon rainforest.

I also recall that Brexiteers incited the sheep to urinate in the drinking water supply. One of these days them brexiteers are gonna get an icepick.
    Guess what - Marcelo Bielsa is also a brexiteer - no surprise there then ....

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    MoP...no disrespect to you at all...I always enjoy your contributions and the tone you make them in...but forget the Thomas Cook jibes...you really can’t believe in your above comments any more can you?
    The buffoon we call our Prime Minister has just made one gaffe after another since July.
    He’s just an unstable, jingoistic, serial liar...a wannabe Churchill with very little strategy and even less support.
    As a PM he’s nothing less than an unelected disgrace to Parliament, democracy and the nation as a whole.
    At least he's a Prime minister trying to do what the people voted for and I still think he has a chance to get us out on the 31st October, the rest who want to replace him want to stop Brexit, that IMO is illegal. I can't see anyone out there who could do a better job for the people apart from Farage but that's not possible at the moment!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    At least he's a Prime minister trying to do what the people voted for and I still think he has a chance to get us out on the 31st October, the rest who want to replace him want to stop Brexit, that IMO is illegal. I can't see anyone out there who could do a better job for the people apart from Farage but that's not possible at the moment!
    Well...without playing the % game again...what some of the people voted for.

You might want to consider whether a man with so little integrity is fit to lead anything, let alone be PM, but then if you reckon dodgy Nigel is the next best thing I suppose there’s no hope.

Page 553 of 921 FirstFirst ... 53453503543551552553554555563603653 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)