+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 514 of 922 FirstFirst ... 14414464504512513514515516524564614 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Ach you and your yellowhammer jokes Adi

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Ah...okay. Just thought I’d mention it.

You two clearly know so much more than everyone else...but so long as shortages of fresh food, shortages of fuel, shortages of medicine, civil unrest, higher prices and paralysed ports are not what a no-deal Brexit is likely to lead to and are just part of all our imaginations that’s alright then.
    Get stocking, this German knows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFNsQfVx8bk

footnote.
    This is a German propaganda film, using a German here for 30 years, not speaking English.
    classic
    Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 20-08-2019 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Ach you and your yellowhammer jokes Adi
    I like a good lark

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    Can I start the list off?
    Maybe...if you were thinking of falling on your sword.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    ^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^
    Contingency planning for everything. Non-story.
    Typical Brexiteer response, even half of what the document says is true and actually most of it is and it isn't even the worst case scenario your average pig headed thick Brexiteer is not going to acknowledge it.

Contigency planning, do you even have a ****ing clue what that is? Unless your referring to the relocation of Rees-Moggs hedge fund HQ to Dublin so it can avoid any issues trading with the EU!

Do you even realise that thousands of jobs and billions of pounds worth of trade have already been lost to the Uk due to contingency planning?

Ah but you were the bright spark that claimed my analogy of deciding to drive over a cliff was ridiculous, so doubt you will understand really just what a calamity a no deal Brexit would be, lets hope you don't find out, but then you and the other ****s will blame the EU!

It never cease to amaze me how the leavers have absolutely no ****ing idea how entwined the Uk's economy is with the EU, even when Ress-Mogg and other hard Brexiteers freely admit it could take decades (their words not a remainers) for the economy to recover.

And thats worth it for the illusion that we will be regaining sovereignty and taking back control??? ****ing lunatics without a ****ing clue!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Typical Brexiteer response, even half of what the document says is true and actually most of it is and it isn't even the worst case scenario your average pig headed thick Brexiteer is not going to acknowledge it.

Contigency planning, do you even have a ****ing clue what that is? Unless your referring to the relocation of Rees-Moggs hedge fund HQ to Dublin so it can avoid any issues trading with the EU!

Do you even realise that thousands of jobs and billions of pounds worth of trade have already been lost to the Uk due to contingency planning?

Ah but you were the bright spark that claimed my analogy of deciding to drive over a cliff was ridiculous, so doubt you will understand really just what a calamity a no deal Brexit would be, lets hope you don't find out, but then you and the other ****s will blame the EU!

It never cease to amaze me how the leavers have absolutely no ****ing idea how entwined the Uk's economy is with the EU, even when Ress-Mogg and other hard Brexiteers freely admit it could take decades (their words not a remainers) for the economy to recover.

And thats worth it for the illusion that we will be regaining sovereignty and taking back control??? ****ing lunatics without a ****ing clue!
    You need anger management and some fluoxetine.

Swale: you seem obsessed by Rees Mogg "moving his business to Dublin" . There is nothing sinister in this, but rather its a necessary business manoeuvre to allow the continuation of trade with Europe following the loss of passporting rights for financial services in the withdrawal agreement.

All UK insurance companies that I know have created EU based subsidiaries (Dublin, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Holland are favourites) as a loss of passporting contingency, to ensure smooth seamless trading post Brexit. Ultimate control atill remains in UK and a few staff members are needed in the chosen EU state.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Swale: you seem obsessed by Rees Mogg "moving his business to Dublin" . There is nothing sinister in this, but rather its a necessary business manoeuvre to allow the continuation of trade with Europe following the loss of passporting rights for financial services in the withdrawal agreement.

All UK insurance companies that I know have created EU based subsidiaries (Dublin, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Holland are favourites) as a loss of passporting contingency, to ensure smooth seamless trading post Brexit. Ultimate control atill remains in UK and a few staff members are needed in the chosen EU state.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu7vySQbgXI

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post

Do you need a hug? I will respond to the rest later once I get into the office.
    You have brightened up a train journey into London though. Which incidentally is for a meeting about contingency plans.
    What is it exactly you do for a living or did do? Please let it be a teacher.

Can't be a teacher Angry, as Swale regularly alludes to the fact that he is making loadsa money out of brexit

Page 514 of 922 FirstFirst ... 14414464504512513514515516524564614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)