+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 374 of 922 FirstFirst ... 274324364372373374375376384424474874 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Well you raised it in that context: in effect "remoaners being villified so why aren't those responsible for the murder equally villified". The point is the actions of one mentally challenged person are not representative of millions of people who happen to share his political views as regards EU membership. To assert there is a connection between Brexit and the murder is a mere syllogism

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Well you raised it in that context: in effect "remoaners being villified so why aren't those responsible for the murder equally villified". The point is the actions of one mentally challenged person are not representative of millions of people who happen to share his political views as regards EU membership. To assert there is a connection between Brexit and the murder is a mere syllogism
    I ‘raised it’ in relation to post #3716 when i976pie was critical of the Remainers’ attitude.
    I guess the individual was ‘mentally challenged’ - as he was from the extreme Right - but it is an inescapable fact that his actions and those of the halfwits who, following the announcement of the Referendum result, immediately seemed to think their prejudice was somehow legitimised were the actions of extreme Brexiteers.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I ‘raised it’ in relation to post #3716 when i976pie was critical of the Remainers’ attitude.
    I guess the individual was ‘mentally challenged’ - as he was from the extreme Right - but it is an inescapable fact that his actions and those of the halfwits who, following the announcement of the Referendum result, immediately seemed to think their prejudice was somehow legitimised were the actions of extreme Brexiteers.
    Who is i976 pie?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Who is i976 pie?
    Sorry...not really concentrating. Your fif**** year old self perhaps.

Sorry...not really concentrating. Your fif**** year old self perhaps.
    I wish, you can add another 10 years onto that.

Page 208
    (c) by derogation from Article 127 (1), Articles 107, 108 and 109 TFEU shall not apply to measures of the United Kingdom authorities, including on Rural Development, supporting the production of and trade in agricultural products in the United Kingdom up to an annual level of support which shall not be more than the total amount of expenditure incurred in the United Kingdom under the Common Agricultural Policy in 2019, and provided that a minimum percentage of that exempted support complies with the provisions of Annex 2 to the WTO Agreement on Agriculture. Such minimum percentage shall be determined on the basis of the last available percentage to which the overall expenditure under the Common Agricultural Policy in the Union complied with the provisions of Annex 2 to the WTO Agreement on Agriculture;
    (d) for the period between 1 January 2021 and the end of the transition period, the United Kingdom shall: shall make a contribution to the Union budget, as determined in accordance with paragraph 3;

This tells me (in c) that we will still be subject to the terms of the CAP after 2020. It also tells me (d) that there is already a 2nd transition period starting 1/1/21.

Page 209 confirms what I have gleaned from (d) on page 208 and that we will still be contributing to the CAP after 1/1/21

Pages 304 and 305 make the only mention of the Customs Union and internal market in the document. It seems that there will be no hard (tax) border between the North and the Republic. Nowhere does it mention ending or continuing the Customs Union between the rest of the UK and the EU.

Now at Page 314 and have decided to give up......... lots and lots of words that say almost nothing.

Doesn’t seem to have a happy ending, MA...but the Leavers - Davis, Raab, Johnson, McVey etc - certainly seem to have lived up to their name, while Gove has only enhanced his, ‘what’s in it for me?’, reputation for utter duplicity.

Doesn’t seem to have a happy ending, MA...but the Leavers - Davis, Raab, Johnson, McVey etc - certainly seem to have lived up to their name, while Gove has only enhanced his, ‘what’s in it for me?’, reputation for utter duplicity.
    Beware The Govester. I think he will play a significant part in things going forward

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Beware The Govester. I think he will play a significant part in things going forward
    God help us all then. Even by the low standards of today’s politicians the ‘man’ seems to me a complete slime ball.
    Today he’s ‘absolutely’ behind the PM...it only took him over thirty six hours to work out that stance!
    I’d be very worried indeed if I was Madam May and Gove announced he was behind me...just be waiting for the feel of cold steel between the shoulder blades.

God help us all then. Even by the low standards of today’s politicians the ‘man’ seems to me a complete slime ball.
    Today he’s ‘absolutely’ behind the PM...it only took him over thirty six hours to work out that stance!
    I’d be very worried indeed if I was Madam May and Gove announced he was behind me...just be waiting for the feel of cold steel between the shoulder blades.
    I'm not character assessing him, just saying he'll feature

My reading of the Social Media Tealeaves suggests Imelda's stock has risen in the last 48 hours and that her own Geoff Boycott analogy is gaining traction.

Page 374 of 922 FirstFirst ... 274324364372373374375376384424474874 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)