+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 626 of 922 FirstFirst ... 126526576616624625626627628636676726 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    And there you demonstrate how utterly thick you are! Not that in itself an intellectual void is an issue, we can't all have the same talents and the world wouldn't work if we did.

But your a prime example of someone spouting utter rubbish about subjects you clearly haven't a clue about, if I could be arsed I'd go back over this thread and pull out the posts in which demonstrate your ignorance and whats worse a willingness to believe sources on the internet which are plainly fake news (Lets face it anyone who takes the Express as a source of facts and quotes it to back up their point of view is not a person whose views one would take seriously).

Its not that your thick that I mind, its the fact you spout utter *******s and think you have half a clue about whats going on - mind you Hitler did a good job convincing the "good Germans" he had all the answers to their problems and Trump (who is busy pretending the Coronavirus isn't an American problem) has also succeeded as has Johnson in telling utter lies and bull**** so maybe your right, the thick ignorant and bigotted shall inherit the earth.
    Very sad to see you are still behaving as a narsisistic biggot......

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    And there you demonstrate how utterly thick you are! Not that in itself an intellectual void is an issue, we can't all have the same talents and the world wouldn't work if we did.

But your a prime example of someone spouting utter rubbish about subjects you clearly haven't a clue about, if I could be arsed I'd go back over this thread and pull out the posts in which demonstrate your ignorance and whats worse a willingness to believe sources on the internet which are plainly fake news (Lets face it anyone who takes the Express as a source of facts and quotes it to back up their point of view is not a person whose views one would take seriously).

Its not that your thick that I mind, its the fact you spout utter *******s and think you have half a clue about whats going on - mind you Hitler did a good job convincing the "good Germans" he had all the answers to their problems and Trump (who is busy pretending the Coronavirus isn't an American problem) has also succeeded as has Johnson in telling utter lies and bull**** so maybe your right, the thick ignorant and bigotted shall inherit the earth.
    He's back for an encore, (applause)

Thank you Jean-Claude.
    I will treasure your wise words to my death bed.
    On that note please forward your address, I have a parcel from China for you.

BTW, how the **** anyone with your grasp of the English language can call anyone thick. escapes me.
    Perhaps you are dysleccic?
    Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 29-02-2020 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trickytreesreds View Post
    he's back for an encore, (applause)

thank you jean-claude.
    I will treasure your wise words to my death bed.
    On that note please forward your address, i have a parcel from china for you.

btw, how the **** anyone with your grasp of the english language can call anyone thick. Escapes me.
    Perhaps you are dysleccic?
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea View Post
    Very sad to see you are still behaving as a narsisistic biggot......
    MM one senses a parody account here the real Rattea didn't have this command of the english language.

Name:  corby.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  47.3 KB

That's actually quite funny MOPPY,

As Dianne would say, " people are dying, who haven't died before"
    "Do something Tories"

[QUOTE=Trickytreesreds;39462938]That's actually quite funny MOPPY, [QUOTE]

...or actually quite tragic depending on your point of view...not to mention...incorrect.

No fan of Corbyn but what did he plan that would have done any of that?

POI...many schools aren’t shut. My former school is one that remains open because it has such a high percentage of ‘socially vulnerable’ pupils. My daughter will be working this week and for much of the Easter holidays to cater - again for the socially vulnerable - and also for the children of ‘key workers’.

As you’ve reignited the Brexit thread...curious that there was so much objection to the EU on the basis that everything had become so ‘homogeneous’. You’d have thought that if that was the case this would be exactly the time when our (well mine anyway) European neighbours would all act exactly the same following EU ‘law’...but no...far from it.

The Italians and Spanish have faced the worst so far but although they have learned from each other they have acted differently while the Germans have gone down the ‘test, test, test’ route which seems to be paying dividends in terms of saving lives.

In the meantime what have the Brits done? Oh yes...stockpiled goods, put baby milk and hand sanitiser on the ‘black market’, gone for a last night of half price beer down the pub and wandered off to the beach, the Peak District or Richmond Park on an overcrowded tube.

Quite funny? No...just madness...makes me ashamed and if you’ve ever wondered why we sometimes have a ‘nanny State’...it’s because there are so many complete f*ckwits in our country! If only this joy sucking virus could be selective.

[QUOTE=ramAnag;39463002][QUOTE=Trickytreesreds;39462938]That's actually quite funny MOPPY,

...or actually quite tragic depending on your point of view...not to mention...incorrect.

No fan of Corbyn but what did he plan that would have done any of that?

POI...many schools aren’t shut. My former school is one that remains open because it has such a high percentage of ‘socially vulnerable’ pupils. My daughter will be working this week and for much of the Easter holidays to cater - again for the socially vulnerable - and also for the children of ‘key workers’.

As you’ve reignited the Brexit thread...curious that there was so much objection to the EU on the basis that everything had become so ‘homogeneous’. You’d have thought that if that was the case this would be exactly the time when our (well mine anyway) European neighbours would all act exactly the same following EU ‘law’...but no...far from it.

The Italians and Spanish have faced the worst so far but although they have learned from each other they have acted differently while the Germans have gone down the ‘test, test, test’ route which seems to be paying dividends in terms of saving lives.

In the meantime what have the Brits done? Oh yes...stockpiled goods, put baby milk and hand sanitiser on the ‘black market’, gone for a last night of half price beer down the pub and wandered off to the beach, the Peak District or Richmond Park on an overcrowded tube.

Quite funny? No...just madness...makes me ashamed and if you’ve ever wondered why we sometimes have a ‘nanny State’...it’s because there are so many complete f*ckwits in our country! If only this joy sucking virus could be selective.

I thought for a moment the Brexit ****s had realised what might have happened if we had an "Australia Brexit" or No deal as it really means, but no the knuckle heads are on entirely the wrong track as usual!

One thing though, now nobody will ever know what the full negative effect of Brexit would have been, it all be blamed on the Coronavirus how convenient!

Surely, we would have expected the EU family to stick together during a major crisis.

He seems to me that it's been a case of every man for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram59 View Post
    Surely, we would have expected the EU family to stick together during a major crisis.

He seems to me that it's been a case of every man for himself.
    Seem to have ‘stuck together’ to me. There’s an example of French/German co-operation on the news as I type.

Course, contrary to Brexiteers’ belief, they remain all individual and independent countries with their own health systems.

Page 626 of 922 FirstFirst ... 126526576616624625626627628636676726 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)