+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 336 of 922 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346386436836 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Andy, I don’t really know who Simon Jack is but this whole ‘left leaning BBC’ thing is odd.
    Take Andrew Marr for instance, accused by the right of being left wing and by the left of being too far to the right - his interviews just seem to have degenerated into shouting matches and wannabe celebrity conflict.
    For me...despite Sky being portrayed as the ‘devil’s channel’, I think, as an example, Niall Patterson has been far more objective and much more of a thorn in the side of the establishment over, both Brexit and the Russian crisis, than his beeb counterparts.
    I wasn't inferring any left/right in my post. Simon Jack is BBC chief business correspondent, forever glass half full, Laura Kuensberg and her wingman Kamal Ahmed are the empty bit of the glass, and both seem to take delight in putting a negative spin on things

I've weaned myself off BBC News a bit, mainly actually because I object to their obsession with filling the screen 'people of colour', and my experience of the better journalists on both Sky and ITV is a good one, and has enlightened me quite a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I wasn't inferring any left/right in my post. Simon Jack is BBC chief business correspondent, forever glass half full, Laura Kuensberg and her wingman Kamal Ahmed are the empty bit of the glass, and both seem to take delight in putting a negative spin on things

I've weaned myself off BBC News a bit, mainly actually because I object to their obsession with filling the screen 'people of colour', and my experience of the better journalists on both Sky and ITV is a good one, and has enlightened me quite a bit
    Neither Sky nor ITV are "delivered to my door" so I have to rely on the beeb, the enlightenment of the Dutch/German/French/Belgian/Italian stations which I do get plus Euronews and Al Jazeera plus whatever I source online. Not altogether sure I trust any of them.......

See the man with no seat, no party and no credibility was up to his self publicising tomfoolery again this morning.
    Chucking dead haddock into the Thames this time...wow...what a wonderful symbolic gesture that was Nigel!
    Note ‘Lord Snooty’ and the other Tory ‘rebels’ wouldn’t get on the same boat and rushed off before he boarded. What a shower...they criticise everyone else but can’t even manage a small united protest.
    Oh for an unseasonal iceberg!

Outrageous - thei haddock is a sal****er fish and has no place in a freshwater, albeit brackish river. What does he think he is doing?

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Outrageous - thei haddock is a sal****er fish and has no place in a freshwater, albeit brackish river. What does he think he is doing?
    Lol...sal****er unacceptable apparently...that’s you in ho****er again!

So...as Brexit gets ever nearer the first three months of this year sees the lowest economic growth in this country since 2012.
    I doubt it’s a coincidence but doubtless the Brexiteers will blame the snow...course it didn’t snow anywhere else in Europe did it?

So...as Brexit gets ever nearer the first three months of this year sees the lowest economic growth in this country since 2012.
    I doubt it’s a coincidence but doubtless the Brexiteers will blame the snow...course it didn’t snow anywhere else in Europe did it?
    There are other indicators that point in a different direction. More clearly bonkers is blocking 100 Indian doctors from
    Adding to the NHS strength

Now you're starting to sound like Neil Warnock!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Now you're starting to sound like Neil Warnock!
    Lol...touche!

Have we got to call him ramarnock!!

Page 336 of 922 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346386436836 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)