+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top Gear

Top Gear

Not everyones cup of tea I know but I like cars and used to love this so was interested to see how it went with new presenters.
    The shooting of it is brilliant as usual this series but the presenters they put together were a bit hit or miss. Matt Le Blanc being the pick of the bunch.
    Now I see Chris Evans has quit. He didn't bother me as much as he seemed to with others but was a bit "shouty". Ah well, will it get another series? Or will it be quietly dropped?

http://news.sky.com/story/1721519/ch...-from-top-gear

I see Evans has a pending *** scandal.

Perhaps the BBC want to offer him a better role, he is one of old boys now.

Seriously though, new Top Gear was pish, I have little interest in cars but the Clarkson version was edgy and fun.

Top Gear has always been p1sh, even way back to the days of Noel Edmunds. When test driving the new Austin Metro - "I particularly dislike the position of the cigar lighter, in relation to the car stereo, even though I don't smoke".

P1sh through the ages, to some skier racing some tw@t driving an Audi RS8 down the side of The Alps.

It was all about the presenters, and not about the cars. Even when test driving cars, it was ones that only footballers coud afford, not yer average viewer.

P1sh then, pish now

Quote Originally Posted by AberdeenArnold View Post
    I see Evans has a pending *** scandal.

Perhaps the BBC want to offer him a better role, he is one of old boys now.

Seriously though, new Top Gear was pish, I have little interest in cars but the Clarkson version was edgy and fun.
    Edgy and fun if you were a 40+ UKIP supporter

Chris Evans is a slightly less smug and annoying pr*ck version of that bellend Clarkson + the other two c*nts who presented the previous version of Sh*t Gear.

I have spoken - let it be so

As God and i are apt to say

aye it's no like the days o Vicky Henderson Butler and Tiff Needell.

Thought Evans would have been ok on that. Haven't watched it though

Quote Originally Posted by The_Verninator View Post
    Edgy and fun if you were a 40+ UKIP supporter

Chris Evans is a slightly less smug and annoying pr*ck version of that bellend Clarkson + the other two c*nts who presented the previous version of Sh*t Gear.

I have spoken - let it be so

As God and i are apt to say
    Where's that f*cking like button gone ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    Where's that f*cking like button gone ?

Is it acceptable to hate both Top Gear and that smug, sanctimonious pr*ck Stewart Lee?

If I see a thread about cricket, running, sh!te yank tv, tennis, jokes etc or any other crap i have no interest in, I dinna get the urge to go onto it and tell everyone my opinion on how crap it is, I respect that although it may not be my cup of tea, ithers might find it riveting so I ignore it and go look at threads I am interested in.......Weirdo that i am?
    Vicky Butler Henderson is a bit of a milf but the new milf on top gear is Sabine Schmitz , time for a milf off.......
    Name:  VICKI-BUTLER-HENDERSON-mo-007.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  24.4 KB

I have to agree though that Stewart Lee is a right smug c u n t.

Bottom eens a beaut min. No thanks

Front runner to replace Evans on top gear..........Nigel Farage. Get back to the good old days of xenophobia and racism.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast