+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: And another one

I work with a Texican out here. He says guns are part of being American, people fought for the rights to bear arms he says. He was telling me whatr Wallmart sells, its mental. Anyway he flew home the day this happened, so i dont know his views i wonder with it being so close to him he may have changed his mind a bit?

He is also voting for Trump. Which i found weird as hes American/Mexican. But "hes the only one who can fix the country" in his words

My brother in law married a half Scottish half Mexican girl who was born and bred over there. They are all voting for Trump as he's "anti establishment" apparently.

My Facebook was covered in posts from a girl I went to school with that now lives in Michigan. She's been going on and on about how it's idiots not the guns. That the worrying reaction. Straight on to defend your right rather than taking a step back to think about it all.

You can't ban idiots unfortunately.

You know, the answer is not LESS guns it's MORE guns, I mean if the victims here had been armed............ oh, wait...........

I wonder how many of these cops have military backgrounds. Might be an idea to stop recruiting from there

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I wonder how many of these cops have military backgrounds. Might be an idea to stop recruiting from there
    That may well make them tend to be a bit more gung ho, I see one of the shooters was a former army reservist who did a tour of duty in Afghanistan.

Quote Originally Posted by gervaise_brookhampst View Post
    That may well make them tend to be a bit more gung ho, I see one of the shooters was a former army reservist who did a tour of duty in Afghanistan.
    I understood he was the only shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnared View Post
    I understood he was the only shooter.
    Ah okay, I thought they arrested others in a car chase but that was early on , must have been nothing to do with it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7120336.html

"Father accidentally kills son at a Florida firing range but still defends gun ownership-
    The gun didn’t kill my boy. I did. Every round in the gun is your responsibility,' says Clayton Brumby"

Oh well, that's okay then.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7120336.html

"Father accidentally kills son at a Florida firing range but still defends gun ownership-
    The gun didn’t kill my boy. I did. Every round in the gun is your responsibility,' says Clayton Brumby"

Oh well, that's okay then.
    As long it wasnt the gun mate

Quote Originally Posted by gervaise_brookhampst View Post
    Ah okay, I thought they arrested others in a car chase but that was early on , must have been nothing to do with it.
    I think that is also right but they are saying the ex-army guy was the "lone gunman"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast