+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake Forster-Caskey

Jake Forster-Caskey

If he can recapture the form that saw him selected at various international levels he would be a very good addition.

Forster-Caskey is exactly the type of player we should be looking to sign. Like Anthony Forde he will be young and hungry with lots to prove and hopefully our new management and coaching team will be able to bring out the best in them.
    However, I also think Ryan Taylor would be an excellent addition to the squad as he has played at the highest level and would bring some valuable class and experience to the back line. UTM.

Forster-Caskey? How we going to set up next season. Play one up front. If we're going to play 2 up front going to need an athlete in midfield. Either way we had no pace in midfield. Frecks is the captain. If fit, playing well enough he's going to play. Halford & Smallwood can't see them being both playing.

Side at moment Camp another Broadfoot another Mattock; Forde Frecks another Halford or Smallwood Newell; Hopefully Bradshsw.

In all of his professional career he's only scored 11 goals.

But as mentioned earlier he's only 22, a bit early to be drinking at last chance saloon

He has impressed me when I have seen him - if true, I am pleased he is joining us and think this could prove to be a good move both for the player and for us. Look forward to welcoming you Jake to The Millers.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Forster-Caskey? How we going to set up next season. Play one up front. If we're going to play 2 up front going to need an athlete in midfield. Either way we had no pace in midfield. Frecks is the captain. If fit, playing well enough he's going to play. Halford & Smallwood can't see them being both playing.

Side at moment Camp another Broadfoot another Mattock; Forde Frecks another Halford or Smallwood Newell; Hopefully Bradshsw.
    No idea how we're going to set up. That's the manager's job and not something for "armchair experts" to worry about.
    Don't forget you're the one that toldp us Campy was useless!
    Let's wait until we see what the squad looks like before we try to work out what sort of formation we'll play!

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    No idea how we're going to set up. That's the manager's job and not something for "armchair experts" to worry about.
    Don't forget you're the one that toldp us Campy was useless!
    Let's wait until we see what the squad looks like before we try to work out what sort of formation we'll play!
    GWRU FOR THE ENGLAND MANAGERS JOB.

GWRU, I was in need of a winner the other evening so I placed £200 on a horse running at Uttoxeter in a 2 mile 4 furlong handicap hurdle.
    When it comes to NH racing I immediately think of you, so I placed a second £200 on, just for you.

On the night the horse proved to be very disappointing so that when we next meet that's £200 you owe me. Oh and I'd very much prefer cash please (not that I'm suggesting you aren't creditworthy).

Just teasing. It won. So expect your winnings anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post

That's only 9 fella, any sendings off and we're screwed

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast