+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jimmy Greaves on Swindon's demotion

Jimmy Greaves on Swindon's demotion

Don't get me started on this gaz, I am still plucking furious about what those @r$eholes did to us!!! I went to Wembley and spent a lot of money watching us outclass Sunderland that day and those phuckers never reimbursed me or my fellow Town fans one penny of the money we spent that day or indeed for the money we spent supporting our team throughout that season!!! I will never get over the injustice of what those b@$t@rds did, and as Jimmy and Ossie said the people who were punished were the innocent supporters, and Ron Atkinson can go phuck himself pretending to be a victim and hard done by.

Yep indeed Laz

I was on call for the fire service that day and was called in to for a shout at around midnight.

I got surrounded by riot police at the entrance to the fire station asking me who I was Where I was going What are my intentions

They weren't in the mood for nonsense and it took my Sub Officer to come out and support me to calm them down.

They said Swindon fans had wrcked Old Town smashing everything up. He said "god knows what they would have been like if they lost"

Not sure if they knew or had wind of what was about to happen

As Jimmy Greaves said most teams in the league did what we did but we were made the example of, what happened to us was the biggest injustice in football history, a disgraceful and shameful action by a bunch of despicable nobodies who should be ashamed of themselves!!! How they got away with that decision still baffles me?