+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh ma hoorin sides

Oh ma hoorin sides

Gibraltar!

Apparently the yahoos are appealing the result as bob the builder was supposed to be working overtime!

Phukin Gibraltar! Lol

I might take the filthy yahoos off my ignore list just to read their demented excuses for this one.

Here comes the bigot bingo.

ACH well,as long as it's not child abuse or terrorist pish that gets yer nob hard for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy too 2 View Post
    ACH well,as long as it's not child abuse or terrorist pish that gets yer nob hard for once.
    Terrorism and child abuse, phuk thought I'd stumbled oan kerrydale street there.

Celtic should still win the return leg and go through next week.

How many part time pub teams did sevco get beat with when they were on their "journey" ?

Jeez just made the nightly news over here, the guy on channel nine news was pishing himself laughing reading out some facts about them not being able to train on a Tuesday cos the pitch is used by the local metal detecting club and the manager won the job in a competition. lol

Alan Brazil was talking about the huns on Talksport this morning.
    They had an Imps player on and Ray Parlour mentioned they would have Sevco fans backing next week and Brazil said "ah, some of them are like those monkeys on the Rock"

Can someone please tell ZS I can't read his shyte as he is on my ignore filter, what a phanny.

They have never before scored against a senior club. lol

A humiliating defeat and what is definitely the worst result for a Scottish club in European competition.

Oh ma phukin sides.

So rolf has me on ignore but he's still replying, what a phanny.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Can someone please tell ZS I can't read his shyte as he is on my ignore filter, what a phanny.

They have never before scored against a senior club. lol

A humiliating defeat and what is definitely the worst result for a Scottish club in European competition.

Oh ma phukin sides.
    Unirea Urziceni anyone? Sigma Olumouc? Vaduz? Artmedia Bratislava?

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    Unirea Urziceni anyone? Sigma Olumouc? Vaduz? Artmedia Bratislava?
    None are anywhere near on a par with your latest humiliation buddy.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)