+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Oh ma hoorin sides

Quote Originally Posted by Cambusman View Post
    So there we have it. Timmy sitting on his high horse today telling other posters that their posts are not as good quaity as theirs, not as exciting, not as refreshing.

You really couldn't make that shyt up.
    What he means, for those who are too fkn stupid to see (that would be you, by the way...) is that everyone else is giving an opinion, a wee bit of back and forth, joining in the game, engaging in the banter (this isn't real life you know, no matter how much you desperately want to believe we take this seriously) whereas you , who are too fkn stupid to see this, feel the need to pontificate on the substance of everyone's posts. You seem oblivious to the fact that everyone thinks you are a tedious blawhard who seems to constantly miss the point - to wit, it's just a message board...

Call again for brevity, please.

For someone who bores you, I don't half provoke you.

And I have not tried one iota. It's amusing.

Call again for brevity, please.

For someone who bores you, I don't half provoke you.

And I have not tried one iota. It's amusing.
    Provoke? Oh dear - that really is the refuge of a desperate man. There is no provocation. Once again you misunderstand. This isn't some fishing exercise with the protagonist smugly grinning while the antagonist smashes up their keyboard in fury - this is you being tedious, and me enjoying telling you you are tedious.
    As for brevity - try comprehension instead - it works better in the long run and me saying "bore aff freakboat" to every one of your vapid and repetitive contributions would end up making me as dull and soporific as you.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    Provoke? Oh dear - that really is the refuge of a desperate man. There is no provocation. Once again you misunderstand. This isn't some fishing exercise with the protagonist smugly grinning while the antagonist smashes up their keyboard in fury - this is you being tedious, and me enjoying telling you you are tedious.
    As for brevity - try comprehension instead - it works better in the long run and me saying "bore aff freakboat" to every one of your vapid and repetitive contributions would end up making me as dull and soporific as you.
    Your style reminds me a wee bit of itb and robert the hun. Replying to almost every post I make, most of which are not directed at you, exerting so much effort to tell me how you are not bothered. You try too much with the gravitas though - there is no gravitas required here. Stop overreaching, jack.

And try to chill out. Far better to try to get on with people rather than expending so much time in negative poo poo land. Even when people diasgree.

Love, Cambusman

Cambusman has hissing Sid ranting like a loony!

Timmy on here - wasps in a jam jar.

And this is me no' even trying... in truth, they do it to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangersmandownunder View Post
    Cambusman has hissing Sid ranting like a loony!
    Rolf the bigot trying to make a new friend, bless him.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post
    Rolf the bigot trying to make a new friend, bless him.
    ha ha aye - that made me laugh tae!

Your style reminds me a wee bit of itb and robert the hun. Replying to almost every post I make, most of which are not directed at you, exerting so much effort to tell me how you are not bothered. You try too much with the gravitas though - there is no gravitas required here. Stop overreaching, jack.

And try to chill out. Far better to try to get on with people rather than expending so much time in negative poo poo land. Even when people diasgree.

Love, Cambusman
    Far better to get on with people?
    I get on with everyone, apart from anyone who doesn't support Celtic - and a significant proportion of those who do ....
    I rarely address posters specifically, preferring to answer their posts (directed at me or not). You are special though, since you paint all the same then claim it wasn't actually directed at anyone... you are aware that is very illogical I assume?
    Bit like me saying all ragers fans are erses, some hun complaining, and me saying it wasn't actually directed at him...

Anyway, I'm sure we will get on if you can stop yourself sending everyone to sleep with your repetitive pish

Shame oor Wolph isn't posting anymore, I'm sure everyone would love to know his thoughts on the hunskelping dished out by the Luxembourg Red Imps

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)