+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Queens Park v Queens

Quote Originally Posted by QOS King View Post
    When I first heard that this game was getting moved I was not impressed and did think about not going but I can now say that I will being going to give the lads my backing in the first proper game of the season.

Come on Queens.
    Am gan tae. Dinnae expect much frae the current team, but its affy braw tae be have the new season upon us again.

It's affy braw says the Truthhurts. I have uncovered his identity- He is one of the Broons but which one, that's the real question😉

Hopefully we can get off to a good start by playing attacking football.Not like the dreary "avoid defeat" cack served up most of last season.

Routine win in a game that never ever got going.Swirling wind didn't help.Will have to improve though as much tougher tests are ahead.

Watched by a crowd of 410

Good start by the team . Think about the good players we have that didn't start or play in this game . Some good competition for places and quite a few options for the boss . Onto Tuesday now .

Oh how I wish I didn't go today. This tournament has become par with the Challenge Cup and has no interest with the average fan base. I really think what I saw today is a team guaranteed to finish bottom of the League.

Quote Originally Posted by Truthhurts View Post
    Oh how I wish I didn't go today. This tournament has become par with the Challenge Cup and has no interest with the average fan base. I really think what I saw today is a team guaranteed to finish bottom of the League.
    A negative comment is always guaranteed from you - in fact I'm willing to wager you were not even within a few hundred miles of Airdrie yesterday !

Quote Originally Posted by Truthhurts View Post
    Talk about going against the perceived grain. Comments on this website as well as paper reviews indicated that Queen's did well, dominated the game and could have scored more. So what did the Truthhurts see which convinced him that we will finish bottom of the league- or is he being economic with the ""Truth and just cannot bring himself to praise the team which questions his position as a supporter?

Looks like Queens got stuck right into the Spiders going by the stats - 21 fouls and 4 bookings in what
    seems to have been a fairly comfortable victory.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)