+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Queens Park v Queens

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Looks like Queens got stuck right into the Spiders going by the stats - 21 fouls and 4 bookings in what
    seems to have been a fairly comfortable victory.
    Personally thought the referee was a bit of a loon. It was like he forgot he had a yellow card for the first part of the game when the QP players were getting away with all sorts.

lets face it playing queens park under mcpherson was never going to be a free flowing game if queens park went out to play an expansive game it could of been 4 or 5 or even more ,way i see it job done against a defensive side ,i think the airdrie game will be more open ,our first chance to gage how this current queens side are .

A good 2-0 away win for our first competitive game of the season . No complaints or negativity from me that's for sure .....

Looking forward to Tuesday night . I'm wondering if Skelton will make a few changes and give players who didn't start yesterday a game ?

I think the referee tried to be lenient at the start but then got annoyed by the amount of needless and stupid fouls by queens player pikard in particular was a complete basket case at times the amount of completely needless fouls he gave away were ridiculous apart from that we done well possibly wanted more goals to give us a goal difference incase we finish second

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)