+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patience running out

Always makes me chuckle when folk who begrudge spending 3 quid on a pint of beer can become so aggrieved at somebody else refusing to part ways with hundreds of thousands if not millions of pounds. Let's have a whip round on here, I'm guessing we'd be hard pushed to reach 3 figures. Isn't it time for another 'TS Get yer wallet out' post from Kempo?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Always makes me chuckle when folk who begrudge spending 3 quid on a pint of beer can become so aggrieved at somebody else refusing to part ways with hundreds of thousands if not millions of pounds. Let's have a whip round on here, I'm guessing we'd be hard pushed to reach 3 figures. Isn't it time for another 'TS Get yer wallet out' post from Kempo?
    But if you begrudge paying £3 a pint then go somewhere else where it's only £1.50 and it tastes like piss you would soon wish you had spent the £3.

dantpen if you appoint a manager then you must let him manage how he sees it and thats whats happened,he will stand up for what he believes in,if he fails he will pay the price.Why is everyone getting in such a state,remember Tom Pope similar situation scored plenty of goals we sign him and he couldnt hit a barn door with a shovel,he was a risk and so is Bradshaw and Stubbs decided too big a risk for the money.So lets see what Stubbs comes up with in the next 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    We are standing by "we won't pay silly money" and I'm behind that, just a little worried will won't have a bench come first game
    Don't say the Benchs contract has run out, Stubbs decides he doesn't need it, having no players, looking at a 3 seater settee for him, his second in command & Paul Warne from DFS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12