+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tundra

Thats truly sad news. i thought at one point he was gonna win our WBA Prediction League last season. RIP

So shocked.R.I.P Howard,condolances to friends and family.I was hoping to meet Howard,to thank him in person for being so kind to my nephew James.Howard sent James a wonderful goodie bag,teashirts and books on Canada.A true gentleman who well liked on the Albion board.

That is such a shock and so very sad. I only knew Tundra for a short time but I found him a really nice guy and enjoyed our chats. He will be missed. Condolences to his wife and family.

that is really sad..
    one of the best posters on this board..going to be missed loads.
    pleased i actually got to meet howard .

rip big man

When I read the message on our board about Tundra, I literally gasped. Such a lovely guy, never any animosity from him. If any one does get in touch with his wife/family, please let them know how well liked he was, obviously on your board, but equally on ours. I know I will miss his comments and friendship.

Oh my God. This is staggering, dreadful news.

I am deeply, genuinely saddened. Howard was a giant of a man in so many ways; a huge, considerate, warm, reassuring presence whose bonhomie and wisdom will be so sorely missed here on Wolves Mad, where he quickly became a pillar of our close knit community. I am struggling to fully accept that he will no longer grace us with his thoughtful and enriching contributions to this forum. Although I was lucky enough to meet him and share his company on only one occasion I felt I was getting to know him quite well in a short space of time. We hit it off instantly, he was a lovely guy.

My heartfelt condolences go out to his family and loved ones.

I just cannot come to terms with this shocking news. It was only a few weeks ago that I was asking just where he was. I was thinking he might have been turned off by the new site. Here is my post of 5 July. I was eager to hear his comments that I knew he would provide-

I have just read an article in today's Guardian about a recent incident in Canada. A man came face to face with a 320lb angry black bear. He punched it a couple of times and the bear backed off. He really should not have lived to tell the tale. Tundra obviously knows about it. Just where are Tundra and Swedish?

Just found out about Tundra and it comes as a terrible shock. Obviously as an Albion fan I only knew him from the forums but he came across as a nice bloke. Sincere condolences to both his wife and family.

I will send Pat a link to this thread. When I joined the forum in 2011, Tundra and Cyrus were two posters who went out of their way to welcome me. Others too, but those particularly. I grew up following baseball and American football and came to this sport late. As a fellow North American and adoptive Wolves fan, he and I had much in common. I never met Howard in person but had the pleasure of chatting with him on Skype and corresponding by email. In 2013 (I believe it was) my wife and mother-in-law visited Vancouver. Howard was kind enough to show them around the city. They discovered what we all knew about him--he was gregarious, helpful, and a true gentleman. This forum will not be the same without him. I hope I can find the heart to carry on posting.

I know Howard cross-posted on many other Footymad forums. No doubt he made friends on each of them. I left a notice on the Baggies forum, but if any of you could spread the word more widely, it would be appreciated.

Ray

Sad news. Thanks to BB48 for forming me. Howard and I shared a few Skype events over the years. My elder son lives in Canada and that prompted the chats. Please pass my condolences to his family. Prando...Baggie

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)