+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tundra

Very sad news this.

Like others have said, he was a gentleman on here and in the flesh.
    My sincerest condolences to his family

Thank you Howard, for your contribution to this family.
    XXX

Burnley fan here who posted for many years with a Tundra on England mad.. I'm absolutely gutted to hear of his passing away,we had some great banter over the years on England mad and he will be missed by everybody who posts on there.. A lovely person who had a great knowledge on most things and a great sense of humour..R.i.P. Tundra (Howard) My thoughts are with his family..

Sorry to hear this very sad news.
    I have read quite a few of TundraWolf's posts and interacted with him on some of them on England Mad and he was always the gent and great poster

R.I.P TundraWolf and condolences to all his family and friends

I am very saddened to hear this news.....partly because I don't usually get too bothered by forums across the internet....but Tundra was a superb poster and regularly posted to me about all kinds of topics, not football related... Such a sad loss for his wife and family and for these forums....
    Condolences to all concerned...

What terrible news

I had the good fortune to meet Howard when he came over, and you could not wish to meet a more generous, and genuinely nice guy. Through this forum we got to know him as a knowledgeable person, but his love of Wolves is what always shone through.

RIP Tundrawolf (Howard), it was a pleasure to have known you.

Awww no lads, I cant believe it and Im truly saddened to hear this news.
    A lot of you know me as a (Barnsley/England) poster here on Wolves mad, and Ive always liked and got on well with Tundra.
    He really was a proud Canadian fan wasnt he, and I genuinely liked his comments to me. It might sound daft, but my favourite memories of chatting with him was about films, and he would argue and call them movies instead.

RIP Tundra mate, I will miss your posts on here

Such sad news.
    Had many an online laugh with Howard.
    True gentleman and thoughtful contributor to the Footymad network.

Never had the honour of meeting Howard but I can imagine how he touched the lives of those around him.
    From those whom he taught English to those he taught to play chess and of course his loving wife Pat.
    All will have gained from his presence and my thoughts and condolences go out to one and all.

Rest In Peace Howard.
    Take care big man .

I only saw this terribly sad news tonight and I'm struggling to find words that can add to the wonderful tributes already posted on here and the Albion board.

I was lucky enough to meet Howard three or four times and found him to be a gentle man, a kind man and a generous man. I remember he turned up at the Bluebrick on one occasion with a number of T-Shirts he'd brought over from Canada which he handed out to a number of us. Just after he'd given the last one away Uncle Steve came in but Tunds was determined to get a T-Shirt to Steve so he posted one to me for delivery to Uncle, who was over the moon. I know Steve doesn't post on here very often anymore but I know he'll be gutted.

Tundra was a special man, and like Lincs and greystone a rare and special poster. All good men who never had a bad word to say about anybody and were always at ease crossing these football boards, which can get volatile on occasion, without upsetting or insulting anyone and highly respected by all.

Everybody is going to miss the posts and visits of this big, wonderful fella and in a few days, after everyones had a chance to read and respond to this thread me or one of the other mods will move it to Sir Jack's. I'd also like to ask Ray to forward my condolences on to Howards wife and family.

Truly saddened and shocked to hear this news.

I was lucky enough to meet Howard a couple of years ago in Tettenhall when he came over. What a smashing Man. I had made a friend instantly.

Footy Mad won't be the same.

My condolences to Pat, Family, and Friends.

RIP Howard.

Thats trully shocking news,Tundra was a great bloke who I had many a good conversation with in the early hours in the past along with Stroller on EM,he was a genuine guy who was a great laugh

God bless you Tundra
    Last edited by chalkyncfc61; 19-07-2016 at 11:32 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)