+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Tundra

Very sad news.

Tundra came across as a good all round genuine chap.

Rip fella and condolences to all his family.

FootyMad has lost one of its characters, with the passing of Howard -Tundra Wolf. Thanks to Robus for letting us know over on the Albion board.
    Never met him but had some good "talks" with him on the board - he'll be greatly missed, not only on here, but over at Albion as well. One of the good posters.
    RIP Howard, and my condolences to his wife and family.

Absolutely gutted to read this news .... Me and Tundra had our ups and downs in our relationship over many years and many thousands of posts ... But it was Tunds that was up, and me that was down.
    All my love to family, friends and Wolves family for the big Canadian that was Tundra ... Xxxxxxx

Really sorry to hear of Tundra's passing, sincere condolences to his family and many friends.

Pat asked me to pass on her thanks to Howard's friends on the Wolves and Footymad forums. She wanted you to know that he spoke warmly of you and had been looking forward to his next trip to the UK, to Molineux, to the Blue Brick. Your friendship was important to Howard. She thanks you for it.

Bloody heartbreaking! No words available.

Quote Originally Posted by Robus View Post
    Pat asked me to pass on her thanks to Howard's friends on the Wolves and Footymad forums. She wanted you to know that he spoke warmly of you and had been looking forward to his next trip to the UK, to Molineux, to the Blue Brick. Your friendship was important to Howard. She thanks you for it.
    Thats genuinely nice to hear Robus. But it just makes it all the more harder to accept doesnt it

Just returned from a few days away and spotted this news on the Albion board.
    Tundra came across as a top bloke and was always welcome on our board.
    Very sad news. My condolences to his family and friends.

I have only just seen this dreadfull news, what a shock. I was lucky in that I met Tundra on a few occasions, Drank with him. walked to the Molineux with him, and on at least two occasions gave him a lift back to his hotel after games.

His wife was from Wolverhampton and his love affair with Wolves started when his father in law took hime to watch a match. He was hooked and the rest was history, as they say.

He will have left a massive imprint on all who came into contact with him. both in his social life, and in his work as a teacher. He was a big man from a big country and my condolances go out to his family.

R.I.P. Tundra, an adopted Wolf.

Another one who will be missed.
    As an infrequent poster of the site although I do tend to view at least once or twice a week he was one of the posters I looked out for. There have been some up and downs on this site especially when the topics were none football but I have to say that Tundras contribution was always wise and well considered. He was at times a constant in the chaos.
    RIP

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)