+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tundra

Tundra

I sent Tundra a message at an email address that we used to use to chat apart from the forum and got a reply from Pat, his wife. She tells me that Howard Streit (Tundra Wolf) passed away of cancer on June 29. His passing came as a shock as he had not been long ill. Pat had wanted to communicate this news to his friends on Footymad but did not know who to contact.

I'll pass along Howard's email address to the mods in case some should want to contact the family.

Wow. Did not expect that. Was hoping to meet him (and the rest of the WM gang) someday.

RIP Howard, you'll be sorely missed.

And fck cancer

We've lost quite a few former Wolves players in recent years. And this is the second message board poster that has passed since I've been posting, with greystone leaving us last fall IIRC.
    Last edited by MichiganWolf; 19-07-2016 at 11:56 AM.

My God, that is such a shame and shock. I never got to meet Tunds, but we did over a short period exchange emails regarding tickets for Wolves.
    RIP Howard and my commiserations to his family.

It just makes me think and be ETERNALLY GRATEFUL that I won my battle with Cancer (bowel). I was given the all clear earlier this year.

OMG what a tragedy. Truly shocked.

RIP Howard and best wishes to the bereaved family.

I never got to meet Tuns but he came across has a true gent on here.
    My thoughts are with him and his family.

R. I. P Tuns

Oh God this is so sad.

A gentle giant and a true gentleman from what everyone who met tundra said about him.

God bless you big man.

A gentleman on the footy mad network and also a gentleman in the flesh. I'm so glad i met him and had the chance to speak to him.

RIP Tundra.

Rest easy big fella. I never met Tundra but felt as if I had, i am totally shocked and upset! I hope his family and friends can take some solace in how he was loved and respected on here.
    Gutted!!

Always always so sad to lose a Wolf from the Pack R.I.P Tundra :-(

Can I take this Opportunity to thank Ray (Robus) for taking time to find out what had happened with Howard and bringing it to our attention as quickly as possible. (Played Mate).

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)