+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this Board alive and well?

Is this Board alive and well?

Been the busiest year of my life, so I sort of disappeared there. Been a heck of a year for Saints. We have been loving it overseas as Saints fans. But what is the view back in the UK? Is this new manager going to be yet another brilliant find by Les Reed and Co?

Personally I don't think we will miss Vic that much, but may miss Mane a bit from time to time. But the incoming so far look promising.

Posters are few and far between lately, the older incarnation of the board was so clogged up with adverts that we lost the core of posters and there were a few fall outs too! The upgrade was too little, too late I'm afraid. Most ost the footymad boards have gone the same way, including Fratton Faithful.

How is life in Bangkok, what sort of business are you in?

Back home

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge View Post
    Posters are few and far between lately, the older incarnation of the board was so clogged up with adverts that we lost the core of posters and there were a few fall outs too! The upgrade was too little, too late I'm afraid. Most ost the footymad boards have gone the same way, including Fratton Faithful.

How is life in Bangkok, what sort of business are you in?
    Back in the UK right now. Been spending a lot of time trying to merge my Dad's biz over here with mine over there. between us we take care of investments...mainly in property, Will writing, trusts, DNA storage and general insurance products. You can perhaps imagine the issues with transfering a lot of this overseas what with regulations etc.

So where is that nice Mr.Weasel?

Quote Originally Posted by st_bangkok View Post
    Back in the UK right now. Been spending a lot of time trying to merge my Dad's biz over here with mine over there. between us we take care of investments...mainly in property. You can perhaps imagine the issues with transfering a lot of this overseas what with regulations etc.
    p

Quote Originally Posted by st_bangkok View Post
    p
    Hey Bangkok, can you get yourself back onto the UI? Go and take a look at the sheet I have to put up with. If you signed up, maybe it would help stop those prats.

Life goes on here but it'll take something to undo the damage done. Hopefully we get back the board we had. Grannie is running the best league and many regular's still have a go. Good luck merging your business.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatchback View Post
    Hey Bangkok, can you get yourself back onto the UI? Go and take a look at the sheet I have to put up with. If you signed up, maybe it would help stop those prats.
    Hey pull yourselves together and man up !

Quote Originally Posted by Hatchback View Post
    Christ mate, don't drag them over here please. A more wretched group I have never met. My advice, quit. You cannot win as admin there will do nothing despute their talk from time to time. It drove me away over 2 years back and I note more recently Tijuana Tim and Dirk Doone who had been posting there for years. Just move on mate, there are more impirtant things in life.

Afternoon ladies, what's occuring?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast