+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this Board alive and well?

Bugger all by the looks of it!

In view of southerndowns comment; if there are ladies on this board please identify yourselves by posting your pictures on this thread. Missionary position is fine, but something a bit more wow preferred.

SD is a big tart but I'm not sure that counts tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by st_bangkok View Post
    In view of southerndowns comment; if there are ladies on this board please identify yourselves by posting your pictures on this thread. Missionary position is fine, but something a bit more wow preferred.

Here is a recent one of SD getting excited watching his fourth division team play.

Doesn't get any more WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by rockthecasbah View Post
    here is a recent one of sd getting excited watching his fourth division team play.

doesn't get any more wow.
    :d:d:d:d:d

Currently in SD'S back yard, yet to see any looking like that, and had a good look from atop of Snowden.

Aye aye what's going on here then!?

If Snowden was in my back yard I'd have one fecking big yard, about 200 miles long.
    I come from tropical South Wales not wild and woolly north Wales. It is a beautiful up there though.

Btw Pents was reading the local rag earlier, quite a few naughty fare dodgers in court, and an expensive outcome for them I'm pleased to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Southerndown View Post

If Snowden was in my back yard I'd have one fecking big yard, about 200 miles long.
    I come from tropical South Wales not wild and woolly north Wales. It is a beautiful up there though.

Btw Pents was reading the local rag earlier, quite a few naughty fare dodgers in court, and an expensive outcome for them I'm pleased to say.

No Bas­tard ticket inspector will take me alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Southerndown View Post

Excellent weather up here, driving over to Manchester Friday to watch the match, before travelling home Saturday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12