+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here's an idea

It's a good idea - I am trying to check in more often to see what is going on, so an email blast to those signed-up might be a good thing?

Hope all goes well with the Op Grannie64! Get well soon.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Brazil_Saint View Post
    It's a good idea - I am trying to check in more often to see what is going on, so an email blast to those signed-up might be a good thing?

Hope all goes well with the Op Grannie64! Get well soon.
    Well that's a good start. lot's of replies and a two page thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Grannie64 View Post
    No 52, just got something (not Life threatening) that in all probability will require the removal of my spleen and 12 weeks off for recovery. Will see where I stand in November, but should get it an European away-day in at least.
    Grannie I'm hoping that all goes well for you and that you make a full recovery post op. I hear that you can live without your spleen if necessary, so best gone if it's giving you problems.
    Had my gall bladder removed in May. Haven't missed it or the pain and discomfort it was giving.

Good luck mate .

Sorry to hear you are unwell Grannie. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and a good season for Saints. That should help.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintD View Post
    Best wishes, hope all goes well.
    Best wishes, had a few things removed over the years the waiting for the op is the worst, only gets better after.
    Good luck.

I got a bit of arthritis in my knee and a few other joints have started creaking too. What is it about hitting 50? One day you're young and fit and then the next day a leg or an arm falls off.

Quote Originally Posted by cunninglinguist View Post
    I got a bit of arthritis in my knee and a few other joints have started creaking too. What is it about hitting 50? One day you're young and fit and then the next day a leg or an arm falls off.
    Started before then, gave up smoking 9 years ago(after 29) and since then immune system gone silly (Osteoarthritis/hypothyroidism/Coeliac Disease) and the latest problem. But there are people with bigger problems then me out there, I will get through this a little bit stronger. Oh and Thanks Guys.

Started before then, gave up smoking 9 years ago(after 29) and since then immune system gone silly (Osteoarthritis/hypothyroidism/Coeliac Disease) and the latest problem. But there are people with bigger problems then me out there, I will get through this a little bit stronger. Oh and Thanks Guys.
    I don't know you Grannie but I hope things get sorted, you seem a decent person and a Saint, (and we need someone for the prediction league.)

All the best and stuff

Is your condition directly related to quitting smoking mate? I have heard from a few people in the past that after they quit smoking a lot of stuff went wrong with them.

Quote Originally Posted by st_bangkok View Post
    Is your condition directly related to quitting smoking mate? I have heard from a few people in the past that after they quit smoking a lot of stuff went wrong with them.
    More to do that smoking will hide symptoms and allergies, don't regret giving up and will not go back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12